Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

Don't be smart, there was nothing unreasonable about believing the tax case had pushed us into administration initially. Whyte clearly made matters worse once the PAYE and ticketus issues were confirmed and the eventual outcome of the tax case somewhat takes away direct responsibility from Murray.

But for me the chain of events all goes back to his risky and questionable business practises, Lloyds bank didn't take control for no reason.

Just my opinion and plenty disagree of course. Always good to debate the points rather than be snidey mind you.

Wasn't being snidey. The tax case did not push us into administration at all, it was the same then as it is now.

Whyte got Rangers FC with £16m of net debt. He then added £39m debt in 9 months, virtually our total running costs for the period © CW "£4.5m a month is too high." We went into administration with a creditors list of over £55m.

Did we have no income for 9 months? Whyte lifted everything, he even replaced the £18m he gave LBG with paye + vat.

£14m ST money, £10m CL june payment, Ticketus £24m without counting matchday ticket sales, advertising, the catering he mortgaged or anything else. Wavetower changing immediately after ownership to the Rangers FC Group was his masterstroke.

Yet administration was Murray's fault? Never in a million years. Whyte's only mis-judgement was that he expected the FTT result earlier. A delay which, ironically, helped him make even more out of killing our club.

why doesn't it work?

I never liked Murray before he sold us anyway.

It doesn't work as it's not analogous...

It's more like SDM decides his car is of a lower tax bracket than it is and so doesn't pay all the road tax, and the DVLA decide the car is of the highest bracket and so it's not paid and are going to crush it and won't do any deals. Knowing that, the car is sold to a dodgy character, Whyte who doesn't pay for any road tax at all and crashes the car before it is crushed to claim on the insurance. The DVLA then crush the car. Afterwards, the courts decide that SDM was paying the correct tax after all.

The problem is that you have huge sentiment for the car. Who is really to blame?

That is far more analagous and when you look at it that way, it seems the biggest baddies in the destruction of the car are the DVLA, although Whyte is obviously a fraudster...

I sent it to Zappa anyway, and it didnt pass the quality test.

That's a slightly misleading comment. You said on here yourself that it wasn't very good and was more of a rant. After reading it I told you that if you worked on it a little and polished it up, then we might look to publish it, but your reply to that sounded to me as if you couldn't be bothered, which is perfectly ok. ;)

Anyway, where are these articles folks? :whistle: