Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

im sure stb was joking and im positive he knows i was.

i like green as a person hes funny and i rather wish he was my grampa.

Aye he's a god yin stb, he's been putting up with my pish for months across various sites. He's got some patience.

Re Green, I'm sure he's a great fella to have a pint with, but that doesnt mean he's immune from criticism. People just have to realise it's not really personal against him. It's more a desire to keep him on his toes.

You sure? I sent it to Craig a few hours ago and he hasnt been sighted since. I'll send you it now. It's fairly pish if I'm honest. It's more a rant than an article.

Craig might have went offline before getting your article in his inbox, but either way it's only Frankie & myself who publish articles to the main site, so they should always come to either Frankie or myself too. You can CC a private message to multiple recipients. We might not publish it, but it would certainly be good to have a read of what you've written. You can even just post it here or in a new thread if you like.

Craig might have went offline before getting your article in his inbox, but either way it's only Frankie & myself who publish articles to the main site, so they should always come to either Frankie or myself too. You can CC a private message to multiple recipients. We might not publish it, but it would certainly be good to have a read of what you've written. You can even just post it here or in a new thread if you like.

It's mostly the same stuff I've said in this thread anyway, with a few snippets from the prospectus. No problem if you dont publish it, I find it cathartic to rant about Green anyway, so it wasnt wasted time. I'm sure someone else can come up with a more coherant appraisal.