Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

I'm hearing fan uptake in the share issue has been lower than expected so far.

Will this change before next week or is the combination of time of year and uncertainty surrounding the club a factor in fan's decisions?

Time of the year has a huge impact.

I'm hearing fan uptake in the share issue has been lower than expected so far.

Will this change before next week or is the combination of time of year and uncertainty surrounding the club a factor in fan's decisions?

Time of year is bound to come into the equation for a lot of people, but at the same time, I bet there's a lot of people not saying much and not letting on that they actually feel pretty much like forlanssister outlined. After everything that's happened I'd be absolutely shocked if there weren't a lot of sceptical and untrusting Bears out there, especially when you consider how quickly this IPO has been organised. There's also the issue of Charles Green saying all the right things to win us over by fighting the club's corner, but also regularly contradicting himself and talking a lot of nonsense along the way, which doesn't help the confidence factor.

Time of year is bound to come into the equation for a lot of people, but at the same time, I bet there's a lot of people not saying much and not letting on that they actually feel pretty much like forlanssister outlined. After everything that's happened I'd be absolutely shocked if there weren't a lot of sceptical and untrusting Bears out there, especially when you consider how quickly this IPO has been organised. There's also the issue of Charles Green saying all the right things to win us over by fighting the club's corner, but also regularly contradicting himself and talking a lot of nonsense along the way, which doesn't help the confidence factor.
To be fair he has been consistent since May in saying he'd float the club by the end of the year. Fan ownership has been put to him a lot and this is the only way to move towards that.

For myself there's little to fear as long as Green has no thought of taking us into another administration or similar. How many people, for all the reasons there may be to be skeptical, actually consider that a possibility?

at 70p or 35p or 1p?

Ahmad will probably lend the club a score, and get the left over shares as an "arrangement fee".

A week before christmas is a ridiculous time to ask people for £500. It's almost like he wants some money off us, but not too much. Doesnt seem right. What difference would waiting another 4 weeks have made, until people get another pay poke, and dont have xmas to pay for.