Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

You sure? I sent it to Craig a few hours ago and he hasnt been sighted since. I'll send you it now. It's fairly pish if I'm honest. It's more a rant than an article.

I did receive it Comeoffit, but I have been busy at work all afternoon and Wednesday evenings are torture as well as I have my 8 yr old to take to footy training, as well as that I coach a U10 team as well on Wednesdays.

My apologies for not acknowledging.

Edited by craig

Aye he's a god yin stb, he's been putting up with my pish for months across various sites. He's got some patience.

Re Green, I'm sure he's a great fella to have a pint with, but that doesnt mean he's immune from criticism. People just have to realise it's not really personal against him. It's more a desire to keep him on his toes.

This I wholeheartedly agree with.

We made a gross mistake in simply assuming that Whyte HAD to be better than SDM. One thing we as a collective support MUST do from now until eternity is continue to ask the tough questions (reasonable, but tough - not the stupid ones, and there are plenty of those too) of our incumbent custodian. To not do so would be folly.

If we continue to ask the tough questions (so long as they are satisfactorily answered) then the support are acting as a body which is demanding appropriate good corporate governance. And that is something we MUST continue to do.

Thing about the Whyte comparisons for me personally anyway is that I never really took to him that much.

True I never thought he'd be as bad as he turned out to be and initially I thought administration was all on David Murray (I think it largely still is but Whyte's contributions are very clear) until revelations came out about ticketus etc. But I never really saw Whyte as a saviour, I cautiously gave him a chance since it appeared he'd paid our bank debt by himself but I was never so sure.

Green on the other hand I just get very good vibes about, I don't think he'd be interested in causing the club any harm like Whyte and I think he's a very good man to have in our corner. I'm counting on him to really go for it if this title stripping farce goes ahead.

Thing about the Whyte comparisons for me personally anyway is that I never really took to him that much.

True I never thought he'd be as bad as he turned out to be and initially I thought administration was all on David Murray (I think it largely still is but Whyte's contributions are very clear) until revelations came out about ticketus etc. But I never really saw Whyte as a saviour, I cautiously gave him a chance since it appeared he'd paid our bank debt by himself but I was never so sure.

Green on the other hand I just get very good vibes about, I don't think he'd be interested in causing the club any harm like Whyte and I think he's a very good man to have in our corner. I'm counting on him to really go for it if this title stripping farce goes ahead.

Really? Very interesting conclusion. 'Green the Messiah' is easier to understand now

Made my decision today and bought through the RST Community Share Scheme.

Been reading the debate for and against, i'm a Bluenose so there is no against. The RST are doing their best for our club, if I'm not happy about anything then they will hear me at their AGM.

Strength in unity (or something like that)

I suppose it is not possible to be so far off the mark with the current Green sting compared with Whyte & administration right enough

Don't be smart, there was nothing unreasonable about believing the tax case had pushed us into administration initially. Whyte clearly made matters worse once the PAYE and ticketus issues were confirmed and the eventual outcome of the tax case somewhat takes away direct responsibility from Murray.

But for me the chain of events all goes back to his risky and questionable business practises, Lloyds bank didn't take control for no reason.

Just my opinion and plenty disagree of course. Always good to debate the points rather than be snidey mind you.

Edited by simplythebest