The 153 SPL players who are free to find a new club in January

I hope that was a typo GS :confused:

I wan't accusing anyone of anything and I think you're over reacting SA.

I'm not over reacting. I'm making the logical inference from your post. If that wasn't your intent. Why include the foreign mercenaries stuff at all.

I'm not over reacting. I'm making the logical inference from your post. If that wasn't your intent. Why include the foreign mercenaries stuff at all.

Because it appears to be an attitude shared by many on this board. It was tagged on the end of my post and wasn't specifically directed at GS - The first part of my post was. Satisfied???

Shinnie's interview on STV on July 24th 2012 ... I am somewhat surprised, BTW, that ICT did not offer him a longer contract ... or another one, for that matter.

I remember him in this Tournament, was surprised at the time that we let him go.

Tommy Wilson is hoping that 2010/11 can be the year that Andrew Shinnie forces his way in to the Rangers first-team and fulfil his undoubted potential.

The 20-year-old attacking midfielder has now enjoyed two productive loan spells at Dundee in the past two seasons and has benefited greatly from playing regularly in the First Division.

On his return to Murray Park at the start of this month Wilson invited Shinnie to Hong Kong to play in the prestigious Soccer Andrew Shinnie in action against Aston Villa in Hong KongSevens tournament and was blown away by his mature performances.

Despite coming up against Premiership opposition including West Ham United, Sunderland, Aston Villa and Old Firm rivals Celtic, Shinnie was named Player of the Tournament having scored eight goals.

And his displays did not go unnoticed by opposing coaches with Villa Academy Manager Bryan Jones highlighting the Scotland under-21 internatioanl as an 'excellent player' on their official website.

Tommy Wilson said: "The Aston Villa staff, and the coaches from the other teams, all asked me about Andrew Shinnie in Hong Kong.

"It was almost like he was playing a different sport at times; he was absolutely magnificent.

"He scored some great goals but it was his overall play that made him stand out.

"Because of the make up of the squad I asked him to play slightly further forward than he normally would and that's something we might continue to do in the future.

Rangers FC