Naming Rights Deal Close

I didnt suggest it was a piece of cake but certainly seems easier than putting another tier on the Govan which may make the ground look uneven. And I dont know about the screens supporting walls, pretty sure they were supported before the screens were even put in well enough. There was plans back in the 90s or 00s with the corners filled and capacity was around 57000. Thats the same as having another club deck or almost another Broomloan / Copland stand.

There is nothing wrong with exploring these avenues at all so long as it doesnt ever put the club near the debt levels again. I want to see the current owners have a plan in place for the long term future just the same as we should be aiming for something long term on the pitch. As a few people have said we should be grabbing this opportunity by the horns and setting the club up for the next 140 years.

the capacity was 59k and since then we have done the bar72 seats etc.

if we are going to do this we should take the roof off, fill the corners and put in new rows at the back of the stands like eastlands and the emirates.

we can also extend bar 72 round the govan and bromloan.

its playing to the gallery.

the trouble is their are reasons that businesses don't indulge in slagging each other off. we will see what the fall out is from this longer term.

I doubt they try and kill each other off as actively as has been attempted on us, this is hardly a normal playing field.

So what if someone wants to play to the fans for once anyway? Better than Bain treating us all like criminals.