Traynor - Game En-title-d To Better

I never said they have played fair, but this sort of talk makes us look bad to an outsider, and might imply we are gulity, but are too important to the game to be punished. Let the lawyers fight it out and prove we did nothing wrong, then it buries it forever. It's laughable that green now has traynor doing his dirty work for him now, so his hands stay clean from it. Why was traynor not saying all this when he was at the record? Would have had more impact then.

See what I mean about bringing Green into everything? This is a opinion piece by Traynor, no need to make it about someone else.

His resignaton from the record was due to disbelief at the attitude towards us.

See what I mean about bringing Green into everything? This is a opinion piece by Traynor, no need to make it about someone else.

If that's traynors opinion, why was it not in the record? I brought green into it because it's obviously his handywork, under traynors name. Traynor doesn't give a fuck about anyones attitude towards us. He said it himself, he doesn't even support Rangers. He's just another self-serving drain on our resources.

We need a centre forward, not another mouthpiece. One is quite enough.

Agreed. More tedious nonsense. Agenda so obvious it makes any worthwhile opinions irrelevant.

If that's traynors opinion, why was it not in the record?

From what I've gathered, he wasn't being allowed to fully voice his opinions at the Record and when something even remotely pro-RFC or even just balanced and fair that he'd written WAS published during last year's bloodfest and agenda against us, it was normally tucked away in a corner rather than taking a front or back page spot where it belonged. Basically people above him were trying to silence and dampen his opinion pieces and he ended up having to write blog articles about certain subjects because the paper wouldn't publish them.

Strange how when you can't answer my questions that you accuse me of the agenda pish. Why didn't traynor write a piece like this for the record if he is so passionate about it? This article has been dictated to him by green in my opinion, and passed off as his own work. I make no excuses for having an agenda against green. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and it doesn't make my points any less valid.

"If there is any attempt to take away titles deep divisions will be created with Rangers fans feeling they shouldnâ??t set foot in any other grounds. Scottish football cannot afford that."

Pish like this does nothing to strengthen our case. It's almost like blackmailing them to find in our favour.

It didn't need to be included, I'll grant you that, but it's also completely accurate, so it isn't something that's just been plucked out of thin air for the sake of manipulating opinion. The SPL chairmen JT is targeting will already be well aware of the point he's highlighting, so it's nothing more than a casual reminder of the facts.

From what I've gathered, he wasn't being allowed to fully voice his opinions at the Record and when something even remotely pro-RFC or even just balanced and fair that he'd written WAS published during last year's bloodfest and agenda against us, it was normally tucked away in a corner rather than taking a front or back page spot where it belonged. Basically people above him were trying to silence and dampen his opinion pieces and he ended up having to write blog articles about certain subjects because the paper wouldn't publish them.

That's a fair enough answer, and if you have a link to one of his blogs about this, I'd probably admit defeat on this one.

It didn't need to be included, I'll grant you that, but it's also completely accurate, so it isn't something that's just been plucked out of thin air for the sake of manipulating opinion. The SPL chairmen JT is targeting will already be well aware of the point he's highlighting, so it's nothing more than a casual reminder of the facts.

Aye I know, but to the outsider, it doesn't look too good.

Strange how when you can't answer my questions that you accuse me of the agenda pish. Why didn't traynor write a piece like this for the record if he is so passionate about it? This article has been dictated to him by green in my opinion, and passed off as his own work. I make no excuses for having an agenda against green. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and it doesn't make my points any less valid.

It's boring, tedious and frankly spoiling the forum for me, it's not even worth using the ignore funtion thanks to quoting. This thread is about Jim Traynor's piece and bringing your agendas into it is not required or going to create good discussion.

But do carry on.