Traynor - Game En-title-d To Better

It's boring, tedious and frankly spoiling the forum for me, it's not even worth using the ignore funtion thanks to quoting. This thread is about Jim Traynor's piece and bringing your agendas into it is not required or going to create good discussion.

But do carry on.

Only it's not "traynors piece". That was my point. green hiding behind traynor so he doesn't get his hands dirty. Kinda like him not paying for the defence of the titles.

Only it's not "traynors piece". That was my point. green hiding behind traynor so he doesn't get his hands dirty. Kinda like him not paying for the defence of the titles.

Except you haven't got one bloody shred of evidence to back that up.

Next you'll be saying Green is actually selecting the team.

That's a fair enough answer, and if you have a link to one of his blogs about this, I'd probably admit defeat on this one.

To be clear, he had his own blog on the Daily Record website just like the other DR football writers do, but I doubt if it's still there. I might not be completely accurate anyway (regarding saying he was forced to blog), I'm just quickly summarizing a bunch of stuff that I've picked up, but I'm absolutely certain that Jim Traynor was being censored and quietened at the Record because he sited that as the main reason for resigning from his position at the paper.

To be clear, he had his own blog on the Daily Record website just like the other DR football writers do, but I doubt if it's still there. I might not be completely accurate anyway, I'm just quickly summarizing a bunch of stuff that I've picked up, but I'm absolutely certain that Jim Traynor was being censored and quietened at the Record because he sited that as the main reason for resigning from his position at the paper.

not the money or fame on offer at rangers?

Except you haven't got one bloody shred of evidence to back that up.

Next you'll be saying Green is actually selecting the team.

Well we do have a youth agent type person who bought his place on the board, so there might be a shred of truth in that one day, but that's another argument.