Traynor - Game En-title-d To Better

But you at least agree with me there was really no need to bring him up? Not like we don't talk about him enough.

i think charles green is such an influential person at our club it is very likely his name will be brought up with just about any subject we speak about when it comes to our club. is it a bad thing he may have had something to do with this article? he may not have of course, its all part of the debate. :thup:

i think charles green is such an influential person at our club it is very likely his name will be brought up with just about any subject we speak about when it comes to our club. is it a bad thing he may have had something to do with this article? he may not have of course, its all part of the debate. :thup:

Well we'll just need to agree to disagree mate, if it had been any other poster maybe.

Anyway, to try and get this back on topic...

I think it's a good article and well timed. Hopefully the bit about the editors is a warning shot and there's some more dirt that can be used. This kangaroo court should really have no legs to stand on.

but it obviously does and that is our problem.

"Pish like this does nothing to strengthen our case.

The same could be said for the footnote that you persist in having in your posts i.e. "As usual, there were offensive sounds decent people have come to abhor". Fortunately for Scotland, they wont be back in Europe for a while after Pierre Webbo's second half goal gave Osasuna a 2-1 aggregate win".Quote by James Traynor, our new head of doing greens dirty work."

You are doing the work of our detractors. Any dhim looking in will have a field day with that - one of our 'own' doing their work for them. By the way - Alex Ferguson once said Rangers got rid of him because they were bigoted and he had a Catholic wife. Would you refuse him as your next manager? Naw - I didn't think so. Your views on JT are hardly likely to be balanced.

I think it's a good article and well timed.

It's a very good article and it is indeed well timed, which is more important than any influence CG might have had on JT writing it. CG & JT seem like the sort of characters that will feed off one another and I doubt if either will be pulling the other's strings to any great extent anyway. If they've developed a good rapport I actually think CG will (or at least should) be taking more advice from JT than the other way round....

Hopefully the bit about the editors is a warning shot and there's some more dirt that can be used. This kangaroo court should really have no legs to stand on.

The dirt that CG, JT and others (like Ally) have between them collectively must be astonishing by now and there's other people who don't actually work at the club feeding them information as well. I'm not surprised that the kangaroo court is going ahead though because calling a halt to the proceedings would have been an admission of fault, of mistakes having been made by the SPL and Celtic's legal eagles. We all know for certain that neither the SPL or the SFA are willing to admit any mistakes or wrongdoing though. Doncaster & Regan wouldn't still be in their jobs if there was any honesty or decency involved.

we couldnt afford to keep throwing the millions at alex ferguson to make him successful here. 30m on rooney, 30m on ferdinand, 25m on rvp, 15m on vidic, 15m on de gea, 30m on berbatov...........a buying manager is what he is. a lucky one at that.