Traynor - Game En-title-d To Better

Why? He is a journalist after all.

he is but this is bigger than just one journalist and take on things. he wont be writing anything to damage any relationship with green and the board, green at least would have been consulted about this article one would think.

Nah man, that was all Ally's work, lol. I forget the fella's name I,m thinking of.

ally may have had the final say to sign them but i am sure i read at the time this investor had recommended these players to the club and brought them over for trial.

he is but this is bigger than just one journalist and take on things. he wont be writing anything to damage any relationship with green and the board, green at least would have been consulted about this article one would think.

Of course working for the club he'll now have a bias towards us. But that doesn't make it Green's article and there is zero need for him to be brought up in this thread.

Of course working for the club he'll now have a bias towards us. But that doesn't make it Green's article and there is zero need for him to be brought up in this thread.

i didnt say it was but i believe he will have an influence on it, no doubt about it.

ally may have had the final say to sign them but i am sure i read at the time this investor had recommended these players to the club and brought them over for trial.

Ally gave his scouts all the 'credit' i'm sure.

Craig Mather may be who is being talked about but he isn't on the board.