SPL clubs give 'unanimous backing' to proposed reforms

The Lawwell led SPL didn't listen to the fans. The vast majority didn't want 12-12-18 'cos they were fed up with the play each other 4 times (at least) a season scenario, but they did listen to the fans when trying to kick Gers into !st Division. Hope the SFL say no, on Thursday.

does it not suit most sfl clubs though? the poorest ones get more games against rangers and the bigger ones have more chance of getting into the top tier.

We may not be able to stop them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be upset about it.

We need to publically state what they've done and why they've done it. And we need to redouble our support for the club in the face of injustice.

getting upset doesnt do us any good. no one is interested in us and no one cares about us. we are on our own and on this matter, we have no say.

our club are not going to go public with conspiracy theories mate because right now without proof, that is all it is, just a theory.

getting upset doesnt do us any good. no one is interested in us and no one cares about us. we are on our own and on this matter, we have no say.

our club are not going to go public with conspiracy theories mate because right now without proof, that is all it is, just a theory.

We've had reporters from all over the world covering our story this season, so people definitely are interested in us.

If Scottish football's authorities render our title for this season meaningless by effectively promoting the entire division, and if they can't come up with a reason for shifting the goal-posts mid-season that stands up under cross-examination (and the one they've given so far most certainly does not) then it's not a conspiracy theory.

Your average fair-minded, observer on the outside will spot the injustice in it - we just have to make sure that they hear about it and that the Scottish football authorities are internationally shown up for their shameful behaviour.

IF they press on with this, that is. The Motherwell statement suggests it might not be cut and dried yet.

stop with this nonsense mate, i know you are better than this moving away crap. we are going nowhere.

i understand fans frustrations as this season is rendered pointless but it is what it is. we just need to get on with it. i think it is pointless getting upset over this.

I can assure you i'm not better than that, i'd love nothing more than to get out of this rancid dying football set-up. However far away it may be we should never stop looking at possible avenues.

And there is plenty to get upset about, what did meek quiet surrender ever do for us under Sir Minty?

We've had reporters from all over the world covering our story this season, so people definitely are interested in us.

If Scottish football's authorities render our title for this season meaningless by effectively promoting the entire division, and if they can't come up with a reason for shifting the goal-posts mid-season that stands up under cross-examination (and the one they've given so far most certainly does not) then it's not a conspiracy theory.

Your average fair-minded, observer on the outside will spot the injustice in it - we just have to make sure that they hear about it and that the Scottish football authorities are internationally shown up for their shameful behaviour.

IF they press on with this, that is. The Motherwell statement suggests it might not be cut and dried yet.

with all due respect mate, they are nobodies. they mean nothing in the grand scheme of the game in this country and the constant attacks on our club. i meant in scotland anyway. :thup:

i know its not, you know its not but you will need more proof than a simple league reconstruction.

our problem is we dont have enough friends around the world to help make a difference or change anything. thw whole world know about our story and scottish football, they just dont care.

do you reckon this is a pr stunt to get a sponsor on board or to confirm the tv deal mate?

I can assure you i'm not better than that, i'd love nothing more than to get out of this rancid dying football set-up. However far away it may be we should never stop looking at possible avenues.

And there is plenty to get upset about, what did meek quiet surrender ever do for us under Sir Minty?

you are better than thinking we can just up sticks and move. i have read your stuff for long enough to know you know that wont happen. why run away from it? why not tackle it head on? win the leagues, get back to the top and take over as we do. show no mercy. own scottish football once again.

getting upset about something we cannot affect is pointless mate. we have no say in this. fans need to accept that.

you are better than thinking we can just up sticks and move. i have read your stuff for long enough to know you know that wont happen. why run away from it? why not tackle it head on? win the leagues, get back to the top and take over as we do. show no mercy. own scottish football once again.

getting upset about something we cannot affect is pointless mate. we have no say in this. fans need to accept that.

You never know what you can influence if you don't even try and kick up a fuss.

Well you've got me wrong mate, I realise it's not going to happen tomorrow but I believe 100% it should be our long term ambition. We've been at the top of Scottish football for a long time but everyone wanted us killed and that won't change in the future. Of course we need to tackle it head on while we're still here but we also need to work towards getting out in the background and leave them all to rot whenever is possible.