I would tend to agree with you about this but is Radio Clyde still a "public" platform? Is it not just a sounding board for the mad Mhanks to moan about Rangers? I presume not many Rangers fans listen to the Clyde open line now rendering it utterly pointless IMO in terms of balance.

I stopped listening to it years ago, along with many other bears. That does not mean it is not a public platform. By peddling it's biased garbage it is feeding misinformation about our club persistently to all who listen to it.

I travel to the match with mates who do not use a forum or twitter or blogs but get their information from the biased newspapers and radio stations that I no longer read or listen to. I think they are more representative of the Rangers support than I am. Their lack of knowledge on what is going on is astounding. I do not think we should underestimate the influence of these things and we should challenge it when it is so patently factually wrong. This guy works for television as well and will be spouting this guff to goodness knows who else.

was in the car last night and heard him saying about us being a new club, then in next breath he cant wait for us to get "back" to the top tier. not sure if he just winding us up or if he's really that stupid that he cant see he's contradicting himself

He is a class "A" TWAT!,he spouts his pish/lies like the rest of them,fingers in ears lalalalalalalala I'm not listening!,but it would be good to the club take these twats on about their bile,at least now and again.

We're not a new club. It's simply the company running the club which is different.

CG's consortium transfrerred the assets of the oldco i.e. club, Ibrox Park, Murray Park & players over to the newco.

The oldco is simply an empty corporate shell which had £5.5m put in its account after the transferring of these assets took place.

The SFA, UEFA, ECA, etc all recognise us as same club

We kept our history just as Leeds Utd, Middlesborough, Fiorentina, Napoli etc all did.

Only wee twisted bigots like Walker refuse to accept this and we know why. It's their upbringing

We're not a new club. It's simply the company running the club which is different.

CG's consortium transfrerred the assets of the oldco i.e. club, Ibrox Park, Murray Park & players over to the newco.

The oldco is simply an empty corporate shell which had £5.5m put in its account after the transferring of these assets took place.

The SFA, UEFA, ECA, etc all recognise us as same club

We kept our history just as Leeds Utd, Middlesborough, Fiorentina, Napoli etc all did.

Only wee twisted bigots like Walker refuse to accept this and we know why. It's their upbringing

Thing is they don't even realise how stupid they sound saying such things,they don't even get embarrassed!

Thing is they don't even realise how stupid they sound saying such things,they don't even get embarrassed!

It was Reid who taught them the art of 'lie, deflect, deny'. Say something often enough (no matter how ridiculous it may be) and people will start to believe it & you'll have grabbed headlines too. The facts don't matter