Keith Jackson in today's record

We renew season tickets out of loyalty (and if we can afford it personally of course). We've never asked for or expected an annual financial report as a condition.

I'm not in any way suggesting conditions or that the fans hold the club to ransom, but the simple fact of the matter is that we have new owners who many fans still don't fully trust for a whole variety of reasons and we don't really have a clue what's going on with the club's finances. Your reply to me saying the fans who meet Green for Q&A sessions/meetings need to probe for info about the current finances and realistic projected finances was to suggest that we'll find out from the accounts. My counter to that is simply saying that collectively the fans are going to be getting asked to pay (or commit to pay) another 15 million quid or thereabouts into the club before getting to see any accounts, so I think quite a few fans would be very interested in hearing some solid details about the club's finances and planned budgets from Charles Green. I'm not suggesting anything untoward, just that fans with the opportunity to do so at these meetings with Green actually ask some pertinent questions and importantly, expect some relatively straight forward answers in return. If Green can't provide the answers, then he needs to let one of our highly paid financial gurus take the questions and provide the answers. Simples.

I'm not in any way suggesting conditions or that the fans hold the club to ransom, but the simple fact of the matter is that we have new owners who many fans still don't fully trust for a whole variety of reasons and we don't really have a clue what's going on with the club's finances. Your reply to me saying the fans who meet Green for Q&A sessions/meetings need to probe for info about the current finances and realistic projected finances was to suggest that we'll find out from the accounts. My counter to that is simply saying that collectively the fans are going to be getting asked to pay (or commit to pay) another 15 million quid or thereabouts into the club before getting to see any accounts, so I think quite a few fans would be very interested in hearing some solid details about the club's finances and planned budgets from Charles Green. I'm not suggesting anything untoward, just that fans with the opportunity to do so at these meetings with Green actually ask some pertinent questions and importantly, expect some relatively straight forward answers in return. If Green can't provide the answers, then he needs to let one of our highly paid financial gurus take the questions and provide the answers. Simples.

It's up to the fans at the meetings in fairness, there's been no ban put on any line of questioning as far as we know.

I didn't want us to sign Sandaza, Kyle or Black and said so last summer. Templeton was the only one of those 4 players I thought we should be signing and even he has slightly disappointed me to be honest because while he's a cracking wee player he seems to lose possession far far too often. McKay does too, but he's still learning and will hopefully improve that side of his game. I remember Weiss getting absolutely hammered for losing possession too often and supposedly 'flattering to deceive', but Templeton seems even worse than Weiss was. Anyway, I still like Templeton as a player, I just think he needs to work on the ball retention and passing to a team mate aspects of his game and he'll be sound.

I felt the same about Black and Kyle and at the moment they have yet to prove me wrong. I will reserve judgement on Sandaza for a wee while yet. I was delighted about Templeton and atm I think he is perhaps trying too hard.

I was under the impression that the "so called quick fix" of the SPL 4 as there was an inherent belief that we would only be outside of the SPL for a single season as they would shoe-horn us back in next year... and with a transfer embargo in place until Jan 2014 we needed SPL players in case that indeed did happen.

As an aside GA.... what happens if there IS reconstruction and we ARE invited back into the SPL ? With your scenario of journeymen we would be lucky to obtain enough points to keep relegation at bay until the embargo is lifted.

Given the hatred we have seen did you honestly see us getting punted back up the league?

It was never happening imo.