Rangers can seal a 'Bosman' transfer to English League, says legal expert

Nonsense.

So you do think we should say no if the chance comes up?

in what way are we ready? lmao seriously in what way are we ready for the epl? :facepalm:

no, if offered i would expect the club to jump at it but we wont be ready for such a move until we are back at the top in scotland which righ tnow has never been further away.

Marketing guys can come up with whatever stats they want. It's not difficult and they can frame their research to come up with the results that are most favourable to their views.

Whether you accept the results depends on how Celtic friendly you want to be.

As for Hugh Adam? FFS.

or how bitter we want to be, you mean?

Survivial in the conference leagues? No chance.

Clubs in England change managers all the time, it's like a merrygoround.

Scottish Football is becoming staler and staler, the finances mean any realistic challenge on Europe is impossible, as Juventus will show when they pump Celtic. I'm proud of all the Scottish trophies we've won but sometimes you need to move on.

Then sobeit, I barely think about them these days so that wouldn't bother me either way.

So rather than aiming to get to there we should just stick with the stale, backwater stuff we have now? Nobody being realistic thinks it would all be easy and happen overnight but want to see us take on the challenge.

now we have went from the epl to the conference. what is it to be?

doesnt make it right stb and you know it. stability is key.

every one has differing opinions on scottish football, it depends which club you support. i dont agree competing or challenging in europe is impossible. scottish clubs have had 2 uefa finals and 4 last 16 spots in the last 10 years. i will guarantee you juventus will not pump celtic, they may well beat tem but they wont hump them. i actually think celtic will win the tie.

you wont be alone there mate.

if we are prosperous, winning trophies and competing in europe the game wouldnt be stale, is it just because we happen to be utter shite just now you want to run away to the myth that more money will make it better? each to their own my friend. this is our home and this is where we belong.

in what way are we ready? lmao seriously in what way are we ready for the epl? :facepalm:

no, if offered i would expect the club to jump at it but we wont be ready for such a move until we are back at the top in scotland which righ tnow has never been further away.

The EPL would be several years away from where we were starting.

now we have went from the epl to the conference. what is it to be?

doesnt make it right stb and you know it. stability is key.

every one has differing opinions on scottish football, it depends which club you support. i dont agree competing or challenging in europe is impossible. scottish clubs have had 2 uefa finals and 4 last 16 spots in the last 10 years. i will guarantee you juventus will not pump celtic, they may well beat tem but they wont hump them. i actually think celtic will win the tie.

you wont be alone there mate.

if we are prosperous, winning trophies and competing in europe the game wouldnt be stale, is it just because we happen to be utter shite just now you want to run away to the myth that more money will make it better? each to their own my friend. this is our home and this is where we belong.

The EPL is the ultimate aim but we'd never be parachuted into there right away.

Football is not a stable game these days, like it or not.

The odd good run but is the last 16 then getting beat really challenging? As for Celtic beating Juventus. :lol:

I can honestly say I felt that way about the game here for a while even when we were winning the trophies. More money yes but also more prestige. Look at Bradford, League 2 side yet they've got a brilliant day at Wembley coming up.

The EPL would be several years away from where we were starting.

right so we are not actively seeking entrance to the epl which has been a long term strategy of the club? we have now lowered our expectations to what? the championship? the blue square? even lower? what?

right so we are not actively seeking entrance to the epl which has been a long term strategy of the club? we have now lowered our expectations to what? the championship? the blue square? even lower? what?

I thought it was fairly clear we'd have to start in the conference leagues somewhere.