Rangers can seal a 'Bosman' transfer to English League, says legal expert

Bloody depressing reading, :(

yep. murray thought it more important to promote his personal chef to ceo and completely neglect prospective new fans when celtic went for proper businessmen with real ambition. murray also thought it wiser to spend tens of millions on a foreign manager whilst celtic spent money on their future building the biggest club stadium in the country. :(

"Celtic's charitable roots", really? Did I just read that phrase on a Rangers supporters meesageboard. Celtic were set up to prevent apostasy, the city's RC hierarchy were becoming increasingly worried by Irish immigrants being exposed to evangelical Protestants running east end soup kitchens. Aye, charity begins at home, tell the Nigerians that.

Celtic have 7 million supporters in Japan, hahaha!!! Celtic mania in Honduras, Jesus, where do you even begin with this lunacy. Rangers have over 40 supporter's clubs in North America, not so shabby. Our CEO is in Melbourne shortly for a sold out Q&A.

The Irish diaspora generally couldn't give two fucks about Celtic, even the ones who have an interest in football choose Man U or Barcelona as their 'European' team. Celtic are a PLC, it is in their interests to talk up everything. Most of it is bolloks. Nakamura joining Celtic led to an interest in the club, it wained as soon as he left. That's what happens in football. A club has a good season and some neutrals take an interest. We signed Canniga and apparently there was an increase in interest in us in Argentina. That doesn't mean we've 7 million fans there.

You've been swallowing shit so long you're starting to enjoy it.

"Celtic's charitable roots", really? Did I just read that phrase on a Rangers supporters meesageboard. Celtic were set up to prevent apostasy, the city's RC hierarchy were becoming increasingly worried by Irish immigrants being exposed to evangelical Protestants running east end soup kitchens. Aye, charity begins at home, tell the Nigerians that.

Celtic have 7 million supporters in Japan, hahaha!!! Celtic mania in Honduras, Jesus, where do you even begin with this lunacy. Rangers have over 40 supporter's clubs in North America, not so shabby. Our CEO is in Melbourne shortly for a sold out Q&A.

The Irish diaspora generally couldn't give two fucks about Celtic, even the ones who have an interest in football choose Man U or Barcelona as their 'European' team. Celtic are a PLC, it is in their interests to talk up everything. Most of it is bolloks. Nakamura joining Celtic led to an interest in the club, it wained as soon as he left. That's what happens in football. A club has a good season and some neutrals take an interest. We signed Canniga and apparently there was an increase in interest in us in Argentina. That doesn't mean we've 7 million fans there.

You've been swallowing shit so long you're starting to enjoy it.

copy and pasted pal.

who?

if you are so concerned take your queries to Sports Revolution and Capita Consulting and question their figures.

Christ sake Kuz, there's as much potential in us as there is them to progress in England. You'll be saying they're the GFITW next to go along with the other myths.

Why so scared of a new challenge?

potential maybe, but how long would it take us to catch them up right away? they already have a squad, a scouting network, friends, a huge stadium, a half decent coaching team, all of which we dont.

they are nowhere near the gfitw, they are glory hunting terrorist sympathising scumbags. not a myth, a fact.

not about being scared, this is very much about being realistic. i believe there are many epl clubs shit scared of both of us going south but i believe it would be easier for them to integrate into any set up down there than us. their club overall is just more settled and more geared towards showing ambition much more so than ours.

potential maybe, but how long would it take us to catch them up right away? they already have a squad, a scouting network, friends, a huge stadium, a half decent coaching team, all of which we dont.

they are nowhere near the gfitw, they are glory hunting terrorist sympathising scumbags. not a myth, a fact.

not about being scared, this is very much about being realistic. i believe there are many epl clubs shit scared of both of us going south but i believe it would be easier for them to integrate into any set up down there than us. their club overall is just more settled and more geared towards showing ambition much more so than ours.

Even if you're correct, which I don't believe you are, so what? Should we not then embrace the challenge to get ourselves integrated as well as them? There'd be all sorts of potential new owners, investors, coaches etc that would be interested in getting a club our size to the top in England, you seem to be assuming that the coaching structure, ownership structure etc wouldn't change at all. Ally would be tested much more and therefore his job would be under more question and if Green could get all these investors with us in Scottish Football think what he could do if the Premiership is part of the long term plan.

I don't quite get you on this Kuz as you always say the club should show more ambition, it's one thing believing it won't happen yet you seem to be indicating even if we do get the chance to go to England we should reject it, let Celtic go and make a fist of it while we remain stuck in the backwater that is Scottish football.

Even if you're correct, which I don't believe you are, so what? Should we not then embrace the challenge to get ourselves integrated as well as them? There'd be all sorts of potential new owners, investors, coaches etc that would be interested in getting a club our size to the top in England, you seem to be assuming that the coaching structure, ownership structure etc wouldn't change at all. Ally would be tested much more and therefore his job would be under more question and if Green could get all these investors with us in Scottish Football think what he could do if the Premiership is part of the long term plan.

I don't quite get you on this Kuz as you always say the club should show more ambition, it's one thing believing it won't happen yet you seem to be indicating even if we do get the chance to go to England we should reject it, let Celtic go and make a fist of it while we remain stuck in the backwater that is Scottish football.

well tell me where i am wrong mate.

embrace the challenge, absolutely.

whos to say it would change? it would be a feeding frenzy, especially with the set up the way it is just now.

i think the epl is a wee bit out of allys league. this is what i am talking about. you think we could head down there and keep him in charge? we would be relegated by xmas. not that we could or should walk right into the epl.

we should be showing more ambition but constantly looking at running away from our home is not my sort of ambition. to me it looks like we just want to chase the money and just be in it for the sake of it.

thats not what i am saying at all though celtic are allegedly trying their hardest to get down there without us.