Rangers can seal a 'Bosman' transfer to English League, says legal expert

whos to say it would change? it would be a feeding frenzy, especially with the set up the way it is just now.

i think the epl is a wee bit out of allys league. this is what i am talking about. you think we could head down there and keep him in charge? we would be relegated by xmas. not that we could or should walk right into the epl.

we should be showing more ambition but constantly looking at running away from our home is not my sort of ambition. to me it looks like we just want to chase the money and just be in it for the sake of it.

thats not what i am saying at all though celtic are allegedly trying their hardest to get down there without us.

It would change, you think anything other than the needed promotions would be accepted?

Exactly, Ally would remain in charge at first but likely lose his job when it looks like he won't be able to get us to the top.

Is ambition really staying in Scottish Football? What prospects does the game have here? Running away is actually just trying to move to a higher level in my view.

That's fine, Celtic can look at it alone but we'll also look at it alone. I'm not suggesting some joint venture.

What he's saying is business wise and club structure Celtic are miles in front of us and instead of sticking our heads in the sand we should screaming at the people in charge to get their finger out.

What has that got to do with going to England?

The current ownership regime need much more of a chance anyway considering the circumstances.

It would change, you think anything other than the needed promotions would be accepted?

Exactly, Ally would remain in charge at first but likely lose his job when it looks like he won't be able to get us to the top.

Is ambition really staying in Scottish Football? What prospects does the game have here? Running away is actually just trying to move to a higher level in my view.

That's fine, Celtic can look at it alone but we'll also look at it alone. I'm not suggesting some joint venture.

if anything it would be less. survival in the league would be the name of the game.

knowing we will have to sack the manager so soon, then we start on the back foot immediately, chasing an already stronger opponent.

yes we can have ambition in scotland. with 4 trophies a year to play for. running away is running away mate.

any realistic move south would surely include both clubs, i dont think one could go without the other like celtic are trying.

listen, see if we were winning the title every year with ease and reaching the latter stages of european competition every year then i may well buy into the england move but right now, we are light years away from being ready for any such move both on and off the park. starting at the bottom may suit us better but i doubt the club or fans would accept that. they think we can just walk into the top tier.

if anything it would be less. survival in the league would be the name of the game.

knowing we will have to sack the manager so soon, then we start on the back foot immediately, chasing an already stronger opponent.

yes we can have ambition in scotland. with 4 trophies a year to play for. running away is running away mate.

any realistic move south would surely include both clubs, i dont think one could go without the other like celtic are trying.

listen, see if we were winning the title every year with ease and reaching the latter stages of european competition every year then i may well buy into the england move but right now, we are light years away from being ready for any such move both on and off the park. starting at the bottom may suit us better but i doubt the club or fans would accept that. they think we can just walk into the top tier.

Survivial in the conference leagues? No chance.

Clubs in England change managers all the time, it's like a merrygoround.

Scottish Football is becoming staler and staler, the finances mean any realistic challenge on Europe is impossible, as Juventus will show when they pump Celtic. I'm proud of all the Scottish trophies we've won but sometimes you need to move on.

Then sobeit, I barely think about them these days so that wouldn't bother me either way.

So rather than aiming to get to there we should just stick with the stale, backwater stuff we have now? Nobody being realistic thinks it would all be easy and happen overnight but want to see us take on the challenge.

are hugh adam, Capita Consulting, The Sunday Times, Hector Zelaya, Sports Revolution, and *kibera celtic all in on the lies too mate?

*http://kiberaceltic.ning.com/

Marketing guys can come up with whatever stats they want. It's not difficult and they can frame their research to come up with the results that are most favourable to their views.

Whether you accept the results depends on how Celtic friendly you want to be.

As for Hugh Adam? FFS.