Orlit Enterprises to seek winding up order against Rangers

Now while I'm pretty pissed off about this crap, its nice to see the usual sharks have surfaced for the feeding frenzy on our Charlie racking up the same old crap that didn't do much before. :D

At least Zappa picked on relevant points when he was having a go.

When this little storm in a teacup blows over the same crows will be sitting on the same dyke waiting for the next scrap to blow by that they can have a feeding frenzy on. Fuckin worse than a shower of wummin at a 'laundrette'.

Wit?

Are you claiming the share issue as a justification of his rewards? A 2 week road tour and probably another few phone calls to some more private companies to find him investors? Back-breaking stuff. Do you actually think chucky found all these investors on his own? Virtually anyone could have done it. The hard part was getting hold of the keys, and having the brass neck to get away with it.

I'm going to keep a book of your gems. Fucking priceless sometimes.:laugh2:

When this little storm in a teacup blows over the same crows will be sitting on the same dyke waiting for the next scrap to blow by that they can have a feeding frenzy on. Fuckin worse than a shower of wummin at a 'laundrette'.

As long as the vultures aren't picking over our carcass again,

We're all doomed! The end is nigh! Woooooo! Boring as fuck now!

Aye you guys have got it sorted. The bold Charles is going to come out any day now and say "I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids", but I won't hold my breath. Another thread dragged to the cliff edge of Suicide Sands. Enough for me for another while before I slit my wrists.