Steven Davis: â??Iâ??d like to come back and play for Rangers againâ??

Never, ever again. All the traitors should have lifetime bans from Ibrox.

That's a bit harsh. I'd expect the club would know better than to treat any of them like a guest of honour and parade them out at half time for a round of applause, but a lifetime ban?

Furthermore, I don't really agree with calling them traitors. Signing for our bitter rivals and kissing or thumping that badge when scoring against us - that would be a traitor ...and we welcomed him back.

They jumped ship. They're deserters, not traitors. In the eyes of some it may be the same difference, but not mine.

That's a bit harsh. I'd expect the club would know better than to treat any of them like a guest of honour and parade them out at half time for a round of applause, but a lifetime ban?

Furthermore, I don't really agree with calling them traitors. Signing for our bitter rivals and kissing or thumping that badge when scoring against us - that would be a traitor ...and we welcomed him back.

They jumped ship. They're deserters, not traitors. In the eyes of some it may be the same difference, but not mine.

Miller never screwed the club over in any of his transfers.

The way they broke their contracts and denied the club even a bit of money (the Davis fee was agreed with Southampton after he'd already joined them, whatever he claims) was unforgivable in my eyes especially considering all we did for their careers.

I'm sure if we ever had the pleasure of having Naisy re-signing for us, and he scores a belter vs the Tims, Simply the Best would drop his preposterous hate campaign then.

It's only a game of football FFS, nowt more than that. When you start investing so much emotion into it, you'll only get let down and experience emotions that just aren't worth the hassle.

Good luck to them I say.

If you were ever in a similar position in your own job, I'm sure you'd plump for the better wages and working conditions than the state of limbo that we were faced with last summer.

I'm sure if we ever had the pleasure of having Naisy re-signing for us, and he scores a belter vs the Tims, Simply the Best would drop his preposterous hate campaign then.

He's the one I hold the biggest grudge against as well but yes, I'd welcome him back too. We'll hopefully build such a great team over the next couple of years that they would be surplus to requirements, but otherwise I'd have them all back ...except Lafferty of course.

the ones i hate are the ones that stayed and collected apl wages in the third division because they couldnt get the same wages elsewhere. they cost us more than davis thats for sure.

Which they were perfectly entitled to do. I don't think it's necessarily fair that we should think they should have TUPE'd over just so that we could pick and choose what to do with them.

Of course it seems like the honorable thing to have done, but like you point out there are two sides to it. We weren't exactly in the best position to be expecting to have our cake and eat it.

Even one of those who stayed was on national radio over the summer talking about how the players hadn't been contacted and had no idea what was happening. It might have been their decision to make but it wasn't all the players fault.

the ones i hate are the ones that stayed and collected apl wages in the third division because they couldnt get the same wages elsewhere. they cost us more than davis thats for sure.

Take it the ones who signed for SPL wages are lower than rats as well, just making sure I've got them all covered for you.