Steven Davis: â??Iâ??d like to come back and play for Rangers againâ??

It's a NO for me. Davis was the captain of Rangers and although he and the others had agreed significant wage reductions, this was countered by the adminstrators capping the transfer fee. All of the traitors could and would have been legends for agreeing the wage reduction, but blew that status when they walked out the back door.

The thing that annoys me about Davis is that he was our captain. Whether his decision not to TUPE was instrumental in the decisions of others we'll never know.

At the same time I'm prepared to cut him some slack because he didn't make any sickening farewell speeches like Naismith and Whittaker did and he made sure we got a fee for him. Even Green said he went with the clubs best wishes.

He signed a three year deal so will be 30 by the time his contract runs out. Just in time for our return to the top flight. If he wants to come back on a free for an acceptable wage (acceptable to us that is) then I'd welcome him back.

If he wants to come back as a fan before then I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to