The Rising - Tonight @7pm RangersTV - 99p

Thought it was a good program.

I liked how the focus was very much on the effects of what had happened, from the players point of view. There was also no bitterness, or resentment etc that came across, thus giving a nice balanced view.

I noted that all the administration material has been removed from the club's homepage, which should be reversed. Simply because it a) it is much like The Rangers Football Club plc a part of our history, and b) the ony reliable source where you can get the admins legal statements. Used them to get the German Rangers wiki-page up to scratch, now I have a lot of broken links (even to club statements of Charles Green (no loss of history)).

I thought it was a brilliant programme bringing back a lot of painful memories and it was an emotional watch.

I agree, Darther, there was no bitterness from the players. What a great bunch of lads they are. I hope we keep Alexander after watching that.

It really brings it home how difficult it must have been for Ally and the rest of them to focus on playing football. Hats off to every one of them but what can we say about McCoist? he was the glue that held everything together.

Well done our Frankie.