BBC Scotland Can't Strike Rangers Balance - TRS

The key to achieving balance on BBC Scotland is to engage off-air with the Producers.

Each programme has it's own Producer, they are responsible for both Hosts and guests. I believe Cosgrove is a weak link, he broacasts for a dozen hours each weekend across the schedule. Football, current affairs, arts, music , ........... etc, it's hard to get away from him. even though his message remains constantly the same. He is over-exposed and this should be highlighted constantly.

The original article is a good insight and I believe shows a small cabal of Producers have been calling the shots at Pacific Quay for a decade. The names McConville and Muirhead did NOT arrive through the ether, they were suggested, even promoted. By whom?

The key to achieving balance on BBC Scotland is to engage off-air with the Producers.

Each programme has it's own Producer, they are responsible for both Hosts and guests. I believe Cosgrove is a weak link, he broacasts for a dozen hours each weekend across the schedule. Football, current affairs, arts, music , ........... etc, it's hard to get away from him. even though his message remains constantly the same. He is over-exposed and this should be highlighted constantly.

The original article is a good insight and I believe shows a small cabal of Producers have been calling the shots at Pacific Quay for a decade. The names McConville and Muirhead did NOT arrive through the ether, they were suggested, even promoted. By whom?

Totally agree. The BBC know, or could find out in minutes, the top voices within the Rangers Support. Where you are not willing to look means you will never find.

Cosgrove,McConville, Muirhead giving a neutral point of view on Rangers. Aye right.

Absolutely spot on 26th, probably in a file marked "D" at Pacific Quay...

Duplicitous Rangers Haters.

a disbarred lawyer, a football hooligan and a liar, great lineup bhbc

McConville isnt disbarred though he WAS censured by the Law Society. The two are certainly different. He can still practice I believe, but it must be under supervision. Something like that anyway.

Should Jim Traynor not be appearing on these panel shows in order to get the facts across, is that not what he is paid handsomely for? Seems a bit incredible that this all falls on the shoulders of Chris. Whilst Chris always comes across well in these situations, Traynor is the heavyweight (in every sense of the word) in these matters.