Charles Green offers Scotland's World Cup foes Wales chance to train at Murray Park

I support Scotland as a team, always have done and have enjoyed many a match day (despite the usual drubbing). My parents are Welsh and I took my dad down to the Millenium stadium to watch Wales v Austria to give him a chance to sing his own national anthem for a change ;)

I wore a Scotland top (we were playing Italy) and had a Welsh flag. We've (Scotland) always had a good relationship with the Welsh and I don't see why this is an issue. I know WHY CG will suggest it if true, but I don't care either way.

Whilst not caring whether or not Wales train at Murray Park , I think Charles making a big thing of it is just wrong.

Is he? He told it at a club event. Those who cry death, blood, and vengeance are others ...

... of course, hardly anyone speaks about the club museum in Copland House.

WALES will SNUB any offer from Charles Green to train at Murray Park ahead of next month’s World Cup showdown with Scotland.

It was claimed last weekend that the Rangers chief planned to hand over his club’s training HQ for Chris Coleman to prepare his side for the March 22 clash at Hampden.

But the Welsh FA have had no offer from Green — and wouldn’t take him up on it anyway.

A spokesman said: “No contact has been made. We have arranged to fly to Glasgow on the Thursday before the game and train at Hampden.”

Meanwhile, Rapid Vienna have confirmed they have received over £700,000 of the £1million Rangers owe them for Nikica Jelavic.

The Austrians are pursuing the old Rangers for the rest of their money.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4805557/Wales-snub-for-Rangers.html#ixzz2LVzFmt00

A spokesman said: “No contact has been made. We have arranged to fly to Glasgow on the Thursday before the game and train at Hampden.”

Scandalous!!!! Imagine letting the opposition train at our National Stadium. I must have missed this in this morning's paper - it wasn't in big bold lettering on the back page!!! ;)