Rangers: The club which will not die

his work deserves a wider audience and published by a more credible forum/website.

LOL! I'm sure that came across a lot worse than you meant, Kuz.

I'm sure you meant to say that Dart's writing skill has outgrown even this estimable site.

And I would agree. Dart's work belongs on the Rangers Standard and anywhere of a similar quality.

Here? We're just simple guys talking about Charles Green, horses and bombs. He deserves better than us. :)

The comment has been made so perhaps its appropriate I respond.

As most of you know I always steer clear as much as possible of website/faction rivalry - the reason is simple - there is a club out there called Rangers which every single one of us loves, both the club & it's support requires to be defended, and I don't believe in-fighting amongst ourselves helps us in that process.

I'm immensely proud that Vanguard Bears publish my work, and whilst I appreciate and understand that they may not be everyone's cup of tea, I particularly admire their no compromise default position when it comes to dealing with the enemies of our club.

I have 2 articles currently on TRS - under my own name, I will leave you all to guess which ones they are.