Why was ex-Celtic media man Tony Hamilton at the Rangers game on Saturday?

does anyone know the answer to this ?

was he the mastermind behind the singing of the banned songs by planting a few of his fellow bhoys into the Rangers support dressed as Rangers supporters and having them start the banned songs?

did he arrange for ESPN to highlight the singing throughout?

call me paranoid if you like but there are people out there determined to destroy our club by whatever means. This was done to sabotage the recent shares issues by driving down the share price to discourage investors. Will the police identify & arrest those behind the singing ? if so we'll soon find out who they were and where their allegiances lie.

I'm one of those who believe the whole HMRC pursuit of a fictitious EBT taxbill was orchestrated by a former labour cabinet minister who now sits in the Lords and that simultaneously LBG blackmailed SDM into selling to Whyte by the two amigos running it at the time in Scotland knowing full well Whyte was an accident waiting to happen going by his business history.

our enemies are all still out there just waiting for every opportunity to cause whatever damage they can to destroy us. They will not go away. We must all be vigilent indeed.

yeah he had 10k of them at queens park to

He would only have required a dozen or so to have started the singing. Perfectly feasible IMO.

They will find all sorts of new ways to attack us. Their aim is to destroy us.

Edited by RANGERRAB

May I inquire ... AFAIK, only TBB (who was sung about once) and and FTP addition have been banned?

Ironically, the only song I perceived as being naughty was the chant asking "Who sh*gged all the boys?", who was actually sung after the ESPN chap apologized for the singing! That was probably the reason why the Rangers media team deemed it necessary to apologize for the "inappropriate singing". It was the ESPN chap who instantly went the sectarian route, which is still kind of mindboggling, given the IRA-feast that happenes wherever the Scum plays. It's essentially like shot-gunning a fly, but missing the mammoth behind you.

As for this Tony-guy, I wonder whether he's also working for FARE and was the one who blackmailed us back in Eindhoven.

May I inquire ... AFAIK, only TBB (who was sung about once) and and FTP addition have been banned?

Ironically, the only song I perceived as being naughty was the chant asking "Who sh*gged all the boys?", who was actually sung after the ESPN chap apologized for the singing! That was probably the reason why the Rangers media team deemed it necessary to apologize for the "inappropriate singing". It was the ESPN chap who instantly went the sectarian route, which is still kind of mindboggling, given the IRA-feast that happenes wherever the Scum plays. It's essentially like shot-gunning a fly, but missing the mammoth behind you.

As for this Tony-guy, I wonder whether he's also working for FARE and was the one who blackmailed us back in Eindhoven.

Don't bother with the attack on them its only whatabouterie and we have to be perfect before we say a word about the bad wee poor Celtic fans.

The capitulation from some of our support is sickening.

Funnily enough we have been almost perfect for a few seasons but these folk never said a word about Celtic, strange that.

The point is - and that should be pretty clear to all observers - that you cannot even attempt to stop people doing certain things in crowds of thousands. There will always be a handful of people doing what they deem o.k..

EDIT: Just found a right reply over on FF, which essentially sums it up:

We are the ones who have to set the standard for all of football.

We have to be perfect before anyone looks at fans of any other club. And we have to find the magic solution to societies neds continuing to be neds at the football ground - the solution no other football club or association has managed to find in over 100 years.

Until we do that we have no rights.

As for the Scum's behaviour ... OF COURSE it is about them too. As long as we are not getting fair treatment and debate this on a level playing field, the whole debate is utterly pointless. We get clubbed for singing a few "sectarian" word in a song like there is no tomorrow, while other get effectivly away with murder while mocking us to their hearts content? Not for this Bear.

Edited by der Berliner