It's PUMA (official)

Nice to hear 'outsiders' saying nice things about the club, very refreshing.

Paolo Mortarotti, Managing Director of The Shepton Mallet Cider Company, owners of Blackthorn Cider said: "The Rangers fans' reaction to the Club's recent troubles has been remarkable and we are immensely proud to partner with the Club. Blackthorn is a popular cider both in Scotland and across the UK and we believe this partnership with Rangers will help deliver our ambitious growth plans for the brand.

"We wish Rangers every success this season and look forward to supporting the Club as it continues its journey back to the top flight of Scottish football."

http://announce.ft.com/Detail/?DocKey=1323-11504442-1H7HGRQVOUDFQMETE6ICP00J13

I actually like the part about ambitions. If they are serious, it could be VERY good for all involved. Both Blackthorn & us applying "pressure" to Puma to promote the merchandise.

can't really disagree with that.....If I had spent more time, I could probably have found better tops to use.

I guess we'll just have to wait & see what eventually comes out!!!

i know mate but we cant be getting in the way of a good bit of kuznetsov bashing from the usual suspects. :)

on our new kit, i hope it is plain, no stars and the big crest again. no red, no pin stripes, no white sections or sleeves. just blue with the crest and puma logo and a proper colour coded sponsor with a nice tidy collar. :thup:

Edited by kuznetsov

i know mate but we cant be getting in the way of a good bit of kuznetsov bashing from the usual suspects. :)

on our new kit, i hope it is plain, no stars and the big crest again. no red, no pin stripes, no white sections or sleeves. just blue with the crest and puma logo and a proper colour coded sponsor with a nice tidy collar. :thup:

To be fair its like knocking the ball into an open goal , you do leave yourself wide open 99.999999% of the time

To be fair its like knocking the ball into an open goal , you do leave yourself wide open 99.999999% of the time

rubbish. some people just cant handle the truth and respond with embarassing bile and made up nonsense.

Edited by kuznetsov