It's PUMA (official)

Liking that one. :thup:

Not for me, its too similar to what we've had under umbro. Im hoping for something a little different like when NTL and Nike joined together.

None of this V neck stuff and tight cycling tops.

The only annoying thing for me is there is still a connection with them....

- Both have cider sponsors

- Both sponsors are part of the same group

on the plus side, it's not an identical sponsor.

Ideally, I would have liked to have seen a complete move away, but its only for a year, so we'll see what happens after that.

Nice to hear 'outsiders' saying nice things about the club, very refreshing.

Paolo Mortarotti, Managing Director of The Shepton Mallet Cider Company, owners of Blackthorn Cider said: "The Rangers fans' reaction to the Club's recent troubles has been remarkable and we are immensely proud to partner with the Club. Blackthorn is a popular cider both in Scotland and across the UK and we believe this partnership with Rangers will help deliver our ambitious growth plans for the brand.

"We wish Rangers every success this season and look forward to supporting the Club as it continues its journey back to the top flight of Scottish football."

http://announce.ft.com/Detail/?DocKey=1323-11504442-1H7HGRQVOUDFQMETE6ICP00J13

Well, you can wear something else as you sit in the house not watching the game, not listening to the manager and posting on RFC forums about how big Celtic are!

never said i dont watch games. you think i blindly make comment on our team without watching matches? :facepalm: dont be so stupid ffs. i never miss a match, as hard as it is to sit through them.

lol no offense to whoever made them but they are stinkin'.

can't really disagree with that.....If I had spent more time, I could probably have found better tops to use.

I guess we'll just have to wait & see what eventually comes out!!!