FREE â??The Risingâ?? DVD

d824e5f3b2c2acb17cc29be7a9579123_S.jpg

FANS who purchase tomorrowâ??s matchday programme will get a FREE DVD of 'The Rising: Rangers One Year On From Administration'.

The Rising covers the extraordinary events from last spring to present day with exclusive contributions from Charles Green, Ally McCoist, Lee McCulloch, Neil Alexander, Ian Durrant and fans.

The fascinating documentary has been a big hit with supporters so make sure you get this weekendâ??s programme to get your FREE DVD!

Also in â??Readyâ?? Charles Green, Malcolm Murray and Ally McCoist reflect on yesterdayâ??s verdict from the SPL Commission.

And there is an exclusive interview with man-of-the-moment Andy Little who recalls scoring a hat-trick against East Stirlingshire in Rangersâ?? first home fixture in the Third Division on August 18, 2012.

The Ulsterman discusses playing in his current attacking role and the helpful tips and advice he has been receiving from his manager.

Comedian Andy Cameron also looks at Littleâ??s attributes as a striker and believes he can blossom into a top marksman for club and country for years to come.

In another first-team exclusive Kyle Hutton answers 20 questions in â??Up Close and Personalâ?? and we chat to the Shireâ??s Paul Quinn who scored from the penalty spot on his sideâ??s last visit to the Stadium.

If thatâ??s not enough â??Readyâ?? was given access to the clubâ??s recent Legends Lunch and there are exclusive interviews and photos from the event which brought together Rangers greats from the 70s such as Derek Johnstone, Peter McCloy and Gordon Smith.

Tommy Wilson also reflects on his sideâ??s title-winning success in the SFL Reserve League and the second string coach now hopes his side can complete a Double by lifting the Reserve League Cup.

On top of all that we focus on the stunning career of strike star Andy Cunningham in the popular â??Centurionsâ?? series while captain Lee McCulloch gives his thoughts ahead of the big game.

There is also a tricky quiz to test your football knowledge, a Kidsâ?? Zone â?? which includes a wordsearch and spot the difference â?? and Blueprint plus much, much more.

Itâ??s all in this weekendâ??s bumper matchday programme, priced just £3. Donâ??t miss it!*

Read more on the official site...

You know it's really nice that aren't charging for it, makes you feel like they are giving something back rather than trying to make more money off the fans, to go back over what was an horrendous year.

I know people have split opinions over CG, but in this instance I'm glad to see them not trying to make a wad off the back of fan misery.

Neat ... so who's going and get himself a match programme and me a DVD and will to send it to Germany then? Volunteers? :D

I will do it, dB.

Send me a pm with your address and I will post it on Monday.

Does anyone have a link to Part 2 on Rangers TV? I've only ever seen part one and can never locate further episodes

On the bottom right of the screen of the player, click the Channels button which will open up all the parts for you to select mate.