They want Rangers back !!

If we're offered a quick return to the top flight I'm sure CG would accept it purely from a business viewpoint. Iam of the opinion it will be the likes of SKY and other financial contributors who will decide on league reconstruction. Scottish football cannot do without their financial input and if they don't get what they want they'll either walk away or reduce their financial contributions accordingly.

If we're offered a quick return to the top flight I'm sure CG would accept it purely from a business viewpoint. Iam of the opinion it will be the likes of SKY and other financial contributors who will decide on league reconstruction. Scottish football cannot do without their financial input and if they don't get what they want they'll either walk away or reduce their financial contributions accordingly.

If we're offered a return to the top, and that 'top' is not the SPL, then I agree. However, if we're offered a return to the SPL i'd tell them where to go, and i'm sure Green would too. We can't qualify for Europe next season anyway, so as long as we're in the top the season after that's what matters.

Guest nvager

Only go back if the transfer ban is lifted. We need time to rebuild. Better off now with a year or two to rebuild. Not sure Ally is the right man to lead us in the SPL.

if things get as desperate as they may well get for a number of clubs they'll be begging us to come back sooner rather than later. There must be certain conditions however such as resignations of Doncaster & Regan for starters and a fully enquiry into last summer's 5 way agreement

if things get as desperate as they may well get for a number of clubs they'll be begging us to come back sooner rather than later. There must be certain conditions however such as resignations of Doncaster & Regan for starters and a fully enquiry into last summer's 5 way agreement

We all know that won't happen!. We are not ready to compete in the top league just now,we need another season at least out of the top division

We all know that won't happen!. We are not ready to compete in the top league just now,we need another season at least out of the top division

It could happen mate believe me things are going to get pretty desperate for some clubs very soon. If we can get back into Europe sooner under 'special circumstances' i.e. Whyte gets convicted then we'd need to go for it.

As I said they'd need to accept certain conditions of ours i.e. the transfer embargo being scrapped with immediate effect

It could happen mate believe me things are going to get pretty desperate for some clubs very soon. If we can get back into Europe sooner under 'special circumstances' i.e. Whyte gets convicted then we'd need to go for it.

As I said they'd need to accept certain conditions of ours i.e. the transfer embargo being scrapped with immediate effect

ok, lets say it could happen?,we would need to spend an absolute fortune to get a team worthy to compete!.

If we play every week at SPL level then we would still end up second with this team. It certainly isn't good enough to challenge the tims but we would be fighting for the best of the rest. We may need strengthening in couple of positions namely defence but most of the players would be okay even in the SPL.

If we play every week at SPL level then we would still end up second with this team. It certainly isn't good enough to challenge the tims but we would be fighting for the best of the rest. We may need strengthening in couple of positions namely defence but most of the players would be okay even in the SPL.

Pete, you say that confidently!, I think we would struggle to get second spot without significant signings