Charles Green on talksport tomorrow

No mate don't see it as a bandwagon, he just needs to shut up for a while and actually do his job of making Rangers get their hands on all this money he says is out there.

We have serious problems behind the scenes to get sorted, the occasional FTP is the least of our worries. I've always believed if somebody is making a point of making you focus on one thing its because they don't want you looking at something else.

Green had never mentioned singing until Berwick made it an issue again.

We have problems in our football management but we're fine at board level, not perfect but what is perfect?

I really cant find a criticism in CG at all to date. For as long as I can remember we never had anyone come out and speak out, we just took the shite and fans were always saying we dont have someone fighting our corner....now we do have someone who waited just nicely last year until the dust settled while the club took every wrong decision possible and he gets told to be quiet???

CG is currently marketing the Rangers brand and keeping options open and is not scared to say the truth about the SFA and SPL for what they are, he is getting good exposure so Im all for it.

After having David Murray running us into the ground (whom which I was a blind fan of during his time), then the doped up Craig Whyte running us, I wonder what some people want!!! Its obvious no billionnaire Saudi Arabia came in for us and John Brown didnt get his hands on us so lets be happy with what CG is doing.

Edited by Gribz

By all accounts it should really be Jim Traynor going on Talksport and other such shows, but he doesn't have the same entertainment value, so I can't say I'm surprised that it's Charles Green going on.

If he must do these things I'd love him to not make crass jokes, moan about our plight, make snide remarks about other clubs or comment on the clearly shambolic state of Scottish football. Oh, it would also be quite good if he didn't boast about our amazing financial situation and all the millions we have in the bank or make pie in the sky statements about how we won't be playing in Scotland in 5 years time or any variations on that theme.

Then again, they probably wouldn't invite him on if they weren't going to get the nonsense and madness thrown in. Big Jim Traynor would be doing it instead.

By all accounts it should really be Jim Traynor going on Talksport and other such shows, but he doesn't have the same entertainment value, so I can't say I'm surprised that it's Charles Green going on.

If he must do these things I'd love him to not make crass jokes, moan about our plight, make snide remarks about other clubs or comment on the clearly shambolic state of Scottish football. Oh, it would also be quite good if he didn't boast about our amazing financial situation and all the millions we have in the bank or make pie in the sky statements about how we won't be playing in Scotland in 5 years time or any variations on that theme.

Then again, they probably wouldn't invite him on if they weren't going to get the nonsense and madness thrown in. Big Jim Traynor would be doing it instead.

I see your point and as long as he sticks to facts its all good. Agreed the pipe dream should be kept internally but opening doors to playing in England should be mentined. Ive no problem him mentioning the state of shambolic Scottish Football. Regan and Doncaster have done a great job in ruining it so why not let people down south know.

Also agree it should be Traynors job but CG was the vocal one over the last 6-7 months prior to Traynor being appointed so the likes of Keys and Gray will be used to Green at the moment. As such, they both should be doing this interview.

He'd go further up in my estimation if he had a laugh at Dunfermline, i'm still that bitter.

He'd go further up in my estimation if he had a laugh at Dunfermline, i'm still that bitter.

If Charles Green, Ally or anyone else in the spotlight for Rangers is asked about the Pars, Hearts or any other struggling club they should either not comment or if they must comment they should simply say that after going through it, Rangers Football Club wouldn't wish it on anyone. There should be no jokes, jibes or sympathy directed at any other club which is struggling other than to broadly state that Rangers wouldn't wish it on any other club.

I see your point and as long as he sticks to facts its all good.

He seem almost incapable of sticking to facts though Gribz. Also, there's some facts that I don't think he should talk about at all.

If Charles Green, Ally or anyone else in the spotlight for Rangers is asked about the Pars, Hearts or any other struggling club they should either not comment or if they must comment they should simply say that after going through it, Rangers Football Club wouldn't wish it on anyone. There should be no jokes, jibes or sympathy directed at any other club which is struggling other than to broadly state that Rangers wouldn't wish it on any other club.
Even if that's not their true feelings?