Charles Green on talksport tomorrow

Green had never mentioned singing until Berwick made it an issue again.

We have problems in our football management but we're fine at board level, not perfect but what is perfect?

He never mentioned it before because it wasn't a problem and still isn't, but by the way he's going on about it you would think we are the worst in Europe never mind Scotland, when the truth is we have done a fanstastic job of getting rid of the crap from the songs in fact we are the only club who has. Maybe he should be bigging that up in the media instead of trying to play Charlie big baws with the fans.

He never mentioned it before because it wasn't a problem and still isn't, but by the way he's going on about it you would think we are the worst in Europe never mind Scotland, when the truth is we have done a fanstastic job of getting rid of the crap from the songs in fact we are the only club who has. Maybe he should be bigging that up in the media instead of trying to play Charlie big baws with the fans.

If he bigs us up he's playing to the gallery.

No win situation.

Its been handled badly from the very start, but if your PR man is Traynor what else can you expect.

Actually i think Traynor has started off well. Also, try having Green as your boss and trying to run PR. Must be a nightmare.

I'm GLAD he goes on shows like Talksport. I heard their reaction to the Celtic statement after the inquiry. The points are being made, Scottish journos get less exclusives/scoops. Down south we are getting more of a fair hearing.

Yes his last statement wasn't the greatest but ffs people should chill out a bit. Green has character and presence, a dream for the the media.

I'm GLAD he goes on shows like Talksport. I heard their reaction to the Celtic statement after the inquiry. The points are being made, Scottish journos get less exclusives/scoops. Down south we are getting more of a fair hearing.

Never get fed up listening to it - brilliant!

If Charles Green, Ally or anyone else in the spotlight for Rangers is asked about the Pars, Hearts or any other struggling club they should either not comment or if they must comment they should simply say that after going through it, Rangers Football Club wouldn't wish it on anyone. There should be no jokes, jibes or sympathy directed at any other club which is struggling other than to broadly state that Rangers wouldn't wish it on any other club.

Oh go on, at the very least one exception springs to mind (actually about 14 spring to mind - but one is a stand-out ;-) )