Charles Green on talksport tomorrow

Wash your mouth out, Mr Green does not lie. If he says there were 44k punters inside Ibrox on saturday, it was 44k.

Unlike other teams, we do not lie. Guy is an idiot. But he does like talking about scumtic, constantly refers to them. Makes you wonder if he is a left footer:ninja:

My first thought on Saturday was that there was an awful lot of empty seats but if I imagine what 6.000 empty seats would look like then I think 44.000 may be about right.

My first thought on Saturday was that there was an awful lot of empty seats but if I imagine what 6.000 empty seats would look like then I think 44.000 may be about right.

We sold 44k. I reckon minimum 10k less. It was scary sitting looking around the ground, the joys of an early ko and live telly.

We sold 44k. I reckon minimum 10k less. It was scary sitting looking around the ground, the joys of an early ko and live telly.

There is no way there was 15000 empty seats that is almost 1 full stand. as I said I think about 40.000+ will be about right.

There is no way there was 15000 empty seats that is almost 1 full stand. as I said I think about 40.000+ will be about right.

What is it to be then, maybe you should make your mind up?

Anyway, there were nowhere near 40k in. Not a big leap when you drop 4k every quarter of an hour:)