Kyle Hutton on twitter

If we played with a dynamic, passing, hard working philosophy and the slightest glimpse was evident on the park I'd happily accept scraping through this division and look forward to next season no matter what tier we were in but ,what we're being asked to accept is light years from that.

It's a real shame, we had the opportunity to pull a ramshackle squad together and improve them individually and collectively instead of now looking at shipping some of them out and bringing in anybody that will sacrifice quality for cash. Criminal really.

If we played with a dynamic, passing, hard working philosophy and the slightest glimpse was evident on the park I'd happily accept scraping through this division and look forward to next season no matter what tier we were in but ,what we're being asked to accept is light years from that.

It's a real shame, we had the opportunity to pull a ramshackle squad together and improve them individually and collectively instead of now looking at shipping some of them out and bringing in anybody that will sacrifice quality for cash. Criminal really.

On the same token, how many Bears would accept people who really want to become professional footballers? Like those part-timers who done so well against us in the Third, or folk from the Second? Would the mass of the support not look for quality again? Quality that will usually not come to the third or fourth tier of the game? Quality that must be paid?

On a sidenote, I already made my points about Hutton above. He was on the brink to be shipped pre-admin, after admin he played the opportunist's role and in recent week became more and more the player that was bound to be chopped. He had his chance to develop, cement a place in the team and now is on the best route to oblivion. Gullane Sands, Ally?