Ally say's we will need a new team.

If Ally thinks that folks criticism is unjust because they don't know what is going on.....it's easy to fix.

Get onto the media team, and get a cameraman from RTV to shadow him for a week. A fly-on-the-wall documentary exclusive for Rangers TV. Show the world the pressures you are under, and the things you need to struggle against. Show the world that the players really do work their little socks off etc. Show the world that you have a clear vision of what you are trying to achieve etc.

Hands up all those that think it will happen???? Anyone???

If we give him 10 mill to win Div2 we will be.

Got a feeling he's went to Charlie with a list of free signing for Sep and the wages it will need to get them and Charlie has told him to do one, or at least I hope Charlie has.

All we need are a couple of decent CB's & a couple of MF's & we'll be fine. It's getting the right quality that'll be the problem.

Exactly what he's doing taking lessons from all his Mhanky pals Deflect & Deny.

GA that comment suggests Ally has turned tim...no way mate, he might be hopeless as a manager but this comment "I’m very aware of the difficulties everybody is facing at the club" says a million things.

I take it as we aint out the woods regarding moving forward money and glory wise

GA that comment suggests Ally has turned tim...no way mate, he might be hopeless as a manager but this comment "I’m very aware of the difficulties everybody is facing at the club" says a million things.

I take it as we aint out the woods regarding moving forward money and glory wise

He's got a fair few rip roaring mates who are Mhanky Timmy to say the least, its got to rub off eventually.

Or he's setting you up for Charlie wouldn't let me buy this player who would've made all the difference.

Either way its bullshit, he has what he has get on with the job.

Edited by GovanAllan

You are having a laugh bud...I too have some mhankies in my life who I have no problem with.

You are taking this too far and you know it.

Probably mate but you never know, :) more like he's going to start moaning that Charlie hasn't given him the backing he needs to get us back to the top league.

Eh that will be the 7mill wage budget then Ally. :facepalm:

Probably mate but you never know, :) more like he's going to start moaning that Charlie hasn't given him the backing he needs to get us back to the top league.

He wanted 6 extra players on deadline day remember.

Stuff of nightmares.

If CG backs him with more cash then that's another own goal, he's given him serious money for big time failures already (the list is horrendous) I cant for the love of money think he'll make the same mistake again.

Trial and error will surely be the theme.

I'd like to see a breakdown of this £7m wage budget. For example how much of it is paid to non-playing staff ?