Ally say's we will need a new team.

I embarrassed my boss last week when I asked him a question in a propaganda meeting. My company is making 450 from 700 people redundant within the next 2 years. The shareholders are trying to pay as little as possible to throw 450 people on the street but at the same time are willing to pay 25mill euro's on bonuses for 40 VIP employees. I asked if this was true and I obviously hit an nerve as he angrily admitted it was but the two matters were separate. I received absolutely no back-up from any other of the 100\150 people in attendance and the boss walked away unscathed with my name probably imprinted in his mind. Personally now I wish I had kept my mouth shut.
I don't know if this is an example to try and portray that Ally shouldn't tell us anything but if so, very different situation pete. Ally has earned more than enough through playing, media work and coaching to have him and his family set for life.

Therefore being sacked for speaking out really shouldn't be an issue for him, and certainly be a sacrifice he's willing to make to warn the fans about something sinister. He's consistently given the current regime his backing after a skeptical start, many would probably still claim Ally asking for season tickets to be bought swung it for them. So frankly I think telling the fans is his duty if there are some sort of dark forces at work.

I don't know if this is an example to try and portray that Ally shouldn't tell us anything but if so, very different situation pete. Ally has earned more than enough through playing, media work and coaching to have him and his family set for life.

Therefore being sacked for speaking out really shouldn't be an issue for him, and certainly be a sacrifice he's willing to make to warn the fans about something sinister. He's consistently given the current regime his backing after a skeptical start, many would probably still claim Ally asking for season tickets to be bought swung it for them. So frankly I think telling the fans is his duty if there are some sort of dark forces at work.

It depends what the issues are. There are issues that could effect his job that would be better off not in the public domain. Especially if its pressures or financial issues based on other factors outwith the clubs control like for instance what league we're playing in next season.

If it is dirty laundry though, why air it in public and why would you want that? Have you not had enough?

[h=3]ALLY McCOIST has warned Rangers fans he might have to write off the first month of next season.[/h]The Ibrox boss is ready to show his ruthless streak by axing some of his underperforming stars this summer.

That’s despite Rangers’ transfer embargo meaning he wouldn’t be able to replace them until September 1.

But he insists he’ll have no problems going with the kids for the month of August if it leaves the club in better shape for the rest of the season.

McCoist said: “If I need to make drastic changes I’ll just have to explain to the fans that the first four games might be a problem.

“I know that and I’m big enough to take the flak that goes with it. We might lose two of those first four games, I don’t know.

“But if a decision has to be made then I’m prepared to make it. If I have to play kids for the first four games then it has to be done because I have to look beyond that.”

Last week McCoist defended his team against chief executive Charles Green’s accusations they’re the worst ever, only to see them crash at home to Annan.

Seven days later he was fighting his own corner and hitting back at claims he and his staff aren’t working to a plan for the future.

McCoist, whose side scraped a 1-0 win at Elgin yesterday, said: “I’m absolutely 100 per cent clear on what’s required.

“I know what’s needed in the short-term and I’m certainly aware of what’s required in the long-term.

“Contrary to what’s been said, I do have a plan. It’s a strange situation — we have to look short-term because we have to win the league, whichever league it is.

“But we also have to look longer term. You maybe have to make changes half way through the short-term to continue with your long-term.

“Is this the hardest time to be Rangers manager? When has a manager said before the season’s finished he might have to put out a team that might lose their first four games of the following season?

“Has that happened before? No. But that’s the situation and madness we’re faced with.

“However if anyone is saying we aren’t together as a staff and focused with a plan and a route back I have to reassure everyone we are.

“In the coming weeks it will be made crystal clear to everybody what the plan is in terms of youth, scouting, the first team and so on.

“Everything will be looked at and a plan will be put in place and in operation. All these questions will be answered in time.”

McCoist won’t just spend the upcoming week preparing for Saturday’s clash with Stirling Albion as the Third Division title edges ever closer.

He’s also planning on taking in as many games as possible as he continues to scout new faces.

McCoist said: “I’m hoping to watch a lot of football over the next four or five weeks and I’ll certainly be more selective in the games I’ll be going to.

“I went to Man United v Real Madrid last week although that doesn’t do you any harm either because that’s where you want to be eventually.

“But in terms of players I’m going to look at it won’t be involving too many players from those two clubs.”

SunSport revealed Kilmarnock keeper Cammy Bell has penned a pre-contract with the Ibrox side but McCoist is reluctant to confirm any new signings.

He added: “You have got to respect the player coming in. My priority would be to protect the new player, even if in the short-term he’s not with us.

“A marquee signing would be good but because of the circumstances your marquee signings are not going to be a Brian Laudrup or Paul Gascoigne.

“But that’s not to say they won’t be as important as those two guys were.”

from the sun

I embarrassed my boss last week when I asked him a question in a propaganda meeting. My company is making 450 from 700 people redundant within the next 2 years. The shareholders are trying to pay as little as possible to throw 450 people on the street but at the same time are willing to pay 25mill euro's on bonuses for 40 VIP employees. I asked if this was true and I obviously hit an nerve as he angrily admitted it was but the two matters were separate. I received absolutely no back-up from any other of the 100\150 people in attendance and the boss walked away unscathed with my name probably imprinted in his mind. Personally now I wish I had kept my mouth shut.

maybe so, but remember you can't buy dignity, Pete.

You stood up and asked the question that everyone else was thinking but didn't have the balls to ask or support.

in 10 years time, when you're adding up the stuff you did that makes you cringe and the stuff you did that makes you feel good about yourself, which column will you put that question in?

Aye, exactly.

To be fair to Ally (imagine!) that article contains some very reassuring words. I await the plan regarding scouting and signing policy eagerly. Be interesting to see if the 'SPL' players are dropped when the title is won...

Very interesting.

“In the coming weeks it will be made crystal clear to everybody what the plan is in terms of youth, scouting, the first team and so on.

“Everything will be looked at and a plan will be put in place and in operation. All these questions will be answered in time.”

Will look forward to this.