Yeah, ingenius comment! You have been watching football for how long then? 5 month? Durrant got wrecked, Naismith too. All came back. Kyle looked rather solid when he played and was unlucky with this recurrance. A decent Bear would wish him a "good health!", which I will do just now.

Actually I was going to add "all the best to him for the future" and I do. But there is millions far worse off than him and its not as if he is ill. Your thinking I wished bad on the guy which isnt true, he was a bad signing, end of.

And poor comparison with Durrant...Durrant was a player and a half. Kyle wasnt ever anything other than a poor mans Kris Boyd, even when he was picked by Berti Vogts for Scotland fans were baffled....so what ever genius (or should I say ingenius) idea that McCoist got to think he'd be born again and rediscover some sort of Alan Shearer type career was pretty flawed.

Edited by Gribz

Actually I was going to add "all the best to him for the future" and I do. But there is millions far worse off than him and its not as if he is ill. Your thinking I wished bad on the guy which isnt true, he was a bad signing, end of.

And poor comparison with Durrant...Durrant was a player and a half. Kyle wasnt ever anything that a poor mans Kris Boyd so what ever genius (or should I say ingenius) idea that McCoist got to think he'd be born again and rediscover some sort of Alan Shearer type career was pretty flawed.

As we've seen from the opposition this season a lot of seasoned pros move down to the lower divisions to extend their careers. I didn't back his signing from day one, but I could at least see the logic to it. He was brought in as experienced cover. To be honest I've got more of a problem with Sandaza who we're unfortunately stuck with.

@STVkeith: Kevin Kyle really honest on Radio Scotland. Says Black, Shiels struggling with confidence, and described Sandaza's form as "mince"

I thought that months ago about Shiels. He's obviously not a bad player but has been poor for quite some time. I was surprised that Ally persisted in playing him. Would have been a kindness to rest him.

I thought that months ago about Shiels. He's obviously not a bad player but has been poor for quite some time. I was surprised that Ally persisted in playing him. Would have been a kindness to rest him.

Simetimes when player is struggling for confidence it's worth persisting. Maybe a goal or two will come for them and make all the difference. Maybe the player will look at a rest as being dopped which won't exactly do wonders for their lack of confidence.

@STVkeith: Kevin Kyle really honest on Radio Scotland. Says Black, Shiels struggling with confidence, and described Sandaza's form as "mince"

Aye, big honest Kev. Just like when we signed him and he's telling reporters stone faced that his friends and family are excited for him but to him it's just another job.