Sandaza suspended - from the official website

It appears Sandaza is guilty of embarrassing Mr Green.

How's that? Because he allowed everyone to carry on thinking we were paying these SPL players like Kyle and Sandaza £7k a week in DIV3 and it turns out to be a lot less?

It appears Sandaza is guilty of embarrassing Mr Green.

How many similar contracts has Green sanctioned?

Ridiculous contracts for journeymen took us to the brink this is beginning to look like deja vu.

To be fair I believe Green was in a no win situation at that time, there was still plenty of conspiracies rife that he was stealing all the money so not signing players because of their wage demands would only have encouraged such thoughts further.

However, you're correct that we just can't go back to the days of constant stupid salaries being paid out. Hopefully the current regime has learned from the likes of Black and Sandaza.

Speaking of Kyle, it's maybe worth pointing out that it's less than a week since, no sooner out the door, big 'honest' Kev tells us all exactly what it cost Rangers to have him at the club. That's 85k divided by around 30 weeks = less than 3k a week for a senior player on a 1 year deal.

How about playing to strikers up front like a tall chap (e.g. Hateley) feeding a smaller and more predatory one (e.g. McCoist)? The point Kyle and Sandaza looked "hopeless" was that they usually had no partner up front they could work with. And obviously we want a good game on the deck as well, better would be something dynamic that can use both varieties as appropriate.

What about Shiels he has been playing off Kyle and Sandaza and its not worked. when we play Little through the middle with Shiels it makes a huge difference.

Sorry mate but for me i don't want Daly or a Sandaza, I want a striker who is mobile and can play with the ball at his feet......I mean is it too much to expect for us to consistently outplay a lower league team?

How's that? Because he allowed everyone to carry on thinking we were paying these SPL players like Kyle and Sandaza £7k a week in DIV3 and it turns out to be a lot less?

No, because he's contracted to pay 32 year old (never) has been with no sell on value over £520,000 per annum, how many are on similar contracts?

No, because he's contracted to pay 32 year old (never) has been with no sell on value over £520,000 per annum, how many are on similar contracts?

I'd hazard a guess at Shiels, Black and Templeton maybe averaging around £7k p/wk over the course of their deals. Youngsters will be on a good bit less I would think.

"Send me the contract and don't let rangers find out, may be the press can find out later"

Sorry but I don't give a fuck if players behave this way on a regular basis. That's stabbing my club in the back. Plus he's mince. He can get tae, cheers Tommy.

You whip up negative stuff to your heart's content, it seems. It must have been a few months since I read anything positive from you.

I guess you were raging when we paid twice and thrice as much to our players under Advocaat, McLeish, Smith et al, right? Raging? It must have been scathing going by what is levelled at our current chaps. On a sidenote, what sell-on value did David Weir, Henning Berg, or Claudia Caniggia have?

BeardyGuts

What about Shiels he has been playing off Kyle and Sandaza and its not worked. when we play Little through the middle with Shiels it makes a huge difference.

It took e.g. Hateley about a year to peak at Ibrox. Now you expect a half-decent SPL striker to gel with a half-decent attacking midfielder, both of whom were in and out of the team within a few months? Shiels has been far more disappointing - by his own early season standard - than Sandaza of late. As soon as McCulloch went out injured, our whole front line faultered once Templeton and Shiels ran a few times against the Third's defences hardmen and lost all appetite for the game. Shiels more so than Templeton. Neither is a striker though, which was the actual point above, i.e. playing two strikers.

Sorry mate but for me i don't want Daly or a Sandaza, I want a striker who is mobile and can play with the ball at his feet......I mean is it too much to expect for us to consistently outplay a lower league team?

No, but we are now entering the frustration game about performances of the whole team, which can hardly be laid at Sandaza's feet. As it was said before, we are targetting one 30-year old SPL player amongst half-a-dozen more who are 25 years or less. It won't be a squad of Dalys out there next season, Shiels, Templeton, McKay, and Little will also all be there.

Maybe some chaps should cool down somewhat and realize that we are about to win the league title in less than 24 hour time, with all those hopeless trunks and rejects responsible. If you look for style and grand football, I'd suggest watching Barca or Bayern from now till the end of the season.

I've seen some fantastic centre forwards in blue in my time, seen some bad ones too - but Sandaza has disgraced us to which he deserves his suspension and inevitable expulsion from the club.

Seen some on here (dB) saying he has put an effort in recently...that's rubbish, he's been crap all season.