Alexander, Faure, and McKay apart, some of these out there should contemplating leaving on their own at the end of the season. Hutton should be sacked straight away. And I do not even want to start about Ally's tactics and substitutions. That was embarassement from top to bottom ... and I wonder whether he'll have the guts to share a drink with Smith and McLeish later on.

That has to be the final straw. Cant see how anyone can defend Ally now.

Watched the last 20 mins and i'll never get those 20 mins back! What a waste. Stirling looked far more in control and played the better football. What the eff are they doing at Murray park?

That has to be the final straw. Cant see how anyone can defend Ally now.

Watched the last 20 mins and i'll never get those 20 mins back! What a waste. Stirling looked far more in control and played the better football. What the eff are they doing at Murray park?

Not much training by the looks of it...

worst Rangers manager ever

Still ... the manager is not out on the park. Those out there should play for the Gersey and give it their all. Apart from very few, hardly anyone reached their own levels, which was utterly embarassing. I'd take 8 Sandazas if they do their job on the park. (As we've done before, BTW.)

That was truly awful

We deserved nothing from the game.

We are less fit than part timers which is disgraceful. Our passing and set pieces are woeful. We don't close teams down and we can't find space.

Today exposed Hutton. No pace, dreadful passing, no closing down. We deserve better.