Today's attendance 44,608

I think that has been discussed enough. Clubs count the amount seats where a ticket has been sold. They don't check whether anyone is actually sitting there. nothing embarrassing about it. 46.000 seats were covered by a ticket. Green will know exactly how many seats were actually filled and will be starting to worry about selling season tickets next season.

Aye, right enough, it's been discussed enough as soon as we're the ones doing it.

lots of empty seats yesterday but not unexpected really due to our performances, KO time, weather and game on TV. Around 30-35k i'd say nowhere near 20k some are saying :nuts: Still a great crowd but we deserve much more than what we are getting!!

but will those empty seats be buying season tickets next year

For a lot of them I'm sure it depends on what happens in the summer, i.e. if we get a new manager or not. Lots won't come back mainly down to Ally being the manager and his style of play (or lack of it). I will be going again but yesterday was one of the worst games I've seen in a long long time. All the fans want is at least for the players to run their guts out for the team, we've not had that all season and even some of the youngsters are just strolling about now. There is no leader on or off the park and that has to be worrying! Green and the other board members must be watching this crap on the pitch and will see the attendances go down this year and fans starting to complain so they need to do something soon for everyone's benefit.

but will those empty seats be buying season tickets next year

I can't see it...as things stand thousands of fans have paid good money this season and simply aren't turning up because of what's being served up. I would imagine an awful lot of people will decide not to buy ST's and pick what games they want to go to next season.

If Ally stands down or is shown the door, that may well alter the thinking of those fans. Football is a tough business that always carries the need for tough decisions.

20k - 25k at game the weather ? the product on the park ? there will be a few reasons why lowest crowd at ibrox for a long time.

The weather? c'mon man 40,000 turned up for Scotland vs Wales the night before on a bitterly cold night, looking to see a good Scotland performance. If Levien was still the manager you'd have been lucky to get half that.

It's down to the product and CG will know this.

The weather? c'mon man 40,000 turned up for Scotland vs Wales the night before on a bitterly cold night, looking to see a good Scotland performance. If Levien was still the manager you'd have been lucky to get half that.

It's down to the product and CG will know this.

Malcolm Murray was in Bar 72 after game and (i don't agree with him talking out in public) but he wasn't happy with yesterdays performance neither was board, Ally had told them the team were up for it and they would see an improvement on previous displays/results and it didn't happen. He said some more stuff which i wont put on here but the jist is Allys got next season to improve and if fans don't start turning up due to watching dross Allys job will be tenable.

Malcolm Murray was in Bar 72 after game and (i don't agree with him talking out in public) but he wasn't happy with yesterdays performance neither was board, Ally had told them the team were up for it and they would see an improvement on previous displays/results and it didn't happen. He said some more stuff which i wont put on here but the jist is Allys got next season to improve and if fans don't start turning up due to watching dross Allys job will be tenable.

a change needs to be made before the new season starts. Like many, I really don't think Ally's up to the job. We can't allow Ally to make new signings for next season then discover things don't work out then ask someone else to come in. That must not be allowed to happen