Today's attendance 44,608

Guest DavieBlue

It's a shame really. I was there and there was about 30,000 (I think).

When you consider the conditions and the fact the game was live on TV then getting 30,000 is brilliant?

It's a shame really. I was there and there was about 30,000 (I think).

When you consider the conditions and the fact the game was live on TV then getting 30,000 is brilliant?

The fans were the only good thing about today , someday soon , someone inside Ibrox is going to have to take a hard look at whats happening at Auchenowie and on the pitch on match days

GA? 20k for a fourth tier football game is embarrassing? 10 times larger than anything in England?

Embarrassing, really?

We are going through the worst run of results, during the worst period in our history with the worst team we've ever had and we can still pull in a bigger average crowd than anyone in Scotland apart from thhem and a bigger 4th tier crowd than anyone ever has in world football.

The football may be embarrassing; the team and the tactics may be embarrassing - but the 20,000+ ? nah, mate, these are 20,000 reasons to be proud.

The 20,000 isn't embarassing, it's the 46,000 LIE we're putting out that makes me cringe.

I think that has been discussed enough. Clubs count the amount seats where a ticket has been sold. They don't check whether anyone is actually sitting there. nothing embarrassing about it. 46.000 seats were covered by a ticket. Green will know exactly how many seats were actually filled and will be starting to worry about selling season tickets next season.