Francisco Sandaza Sacked

Rock and a hard place amms, we all know tapping goes on but 99% of players do it through agents take Wylde you don't think he was tapped up, it happens everyday but no ones hears about it.

Sandaza was stupid enough to discuss it himself, instead of simply saying talk to the club and goodbye.

I think tapping-up is an integral part of professional football and has been for years. Sam English worked in Yarrows whilst playing for Yoker, he was being being pursued by a host of senior clubs but wasn't allowed to speak to them because he was a signed Junior, his foreman in the yard approached him and asked him not to sign for anyone and Rangers would sign him in the summer, his salary in the shipyard then mysteriously doubled until he left. Football, like many businesses, is circles within circles, I accept that. Sandaza was stitched up, he should take a lot of the blame for that, but what in essence did he do wrong?

For me we should have put him on the transfer list. Realistically all he did was tell someone what he earns and express an interest in earning more, that's not a sacking offence in my book whatever the terms of his contract.

I think tapping-up is an integral part of professional football and has been for years. Sam English worked in Yarrows whilst playing for Yoker, he was being being pursued by a host of senior clubs but wasn't allowed to speak to them because he was a signed Junior, his foreman in the yard approached him and asked him not to sign for anyone and Rangers would sign him in the summer, his salary in the shipyard then mysteriously doubled until he left. Football, like many businesses, is circles within circles, I accept that. Sandaza was stitched up, he should take a lot of the blame for that, but what in essence did he do wrong?

For me we should have put him on the transfer list. Realistically all he did was tell someone what he earns and express an interest in earning more, that's not a sacking offence in my book whatever the terms of his contract.

I wouldn't have been surprised if he had just got transfer listed, maybe the fact he wasn't bought for any money swayed the balance.

Thing is he made the club make a decision one way or the other, once you put yourself in that position you just have to take whats coming unfortunately.

Anyway he's away onward and upward hopefully.

Maybe Sandaza goes with McCoists blessing mate.

Thinking about the Alexander one as well. Don't think Ally wants rid of him.

Could be wrong, but Ally looks to me as being too likeable to be a 'top' Manager.

Thinking about the Alexander one as well. Don't think Ally wants rid of him.

Could be wrong, but Ally looks to me as being too likeable to be a 'top' Manager.

If Ally is being undemined by Green in regards to players staying or going or coming in, i think Ally would quit mate.

this is how charlie works players are moved on the manager has no say in the matter

Should be a Director of Football for the club, who looks at the big picture squad wise and buys in what is needed then its the managers job to get them playing to there best ability.

I wouldn't have been surprised if he had just got transfer listed, maybe the fact he wasn't bought for any money swayed the balance.

Although we got him on a free I think there would still have been a signing fee. Those do tend to be higher for free agents.