If Charles Green Can Call a Spade a Spade So Can We

Oh, things were going very well long before we got the sfa go ahead. But that was when Green illegally sanctioned the use of "oldco's" dd mandates and wrongly tried to lift ST renewal money out of punters accounts for one of his "newco" accounts. Don't think it was his mum's one though. It kind of went downhill a bit after that minor faux pas was pointed out. Not sure how Green managed to breach data confidentiality to get folks bank details though, but maybe his pal Whyte gave it to him. They had been long time partners by then.

No, I was simply going by the figures I was told when I spoke to a couple of nice folk in the ticket office when renewing nearly all the ST's in our rsc.

Another conspiracy over something that was a ticket office error, they've been making errors for years. Then it got to the stage where season ticket sales were suspended what with the lack of league to play in.

And i'm going by memory, once we played Brechin and we could sell season tickets the queues started, Ally came out about a week or so later. If you have the dates to refute that then fair enough.

Another conspiracy over something that was a ticket office error, they've been making errors for years. Then it got to the stage where season ticket sales were suspended what with the lack of league to play in.

And i'm going by memory, once we played Brechin and we could sell season tickets the queues started, Ally came out about a week or so later. If you have the dates to refute that then fair enough.

Ah okay, No one was instructed to do it, it was purely an error by the plebs. Another coincidence and conspiracy.

Good lord they are mounting up.

Although I was (and will remain) critical of Green, I don't think he needs to leave despite the silly comments he made to the papers.

However, at some point he needs to learn when to take a back seat and allow the well paid MediaHouse and Jim Traynor to do their job.

Although I was (and will remain) critical of Green, I don't think he needs to leave despite the silly comments he made to the papers.

However, at some point he needs to learn when to take a back seat and allow the well paid MediaHouse and Jim Traynor to do their job.

I like seeing him out there promoting the club, meeting with supporters, trying to find investment and business opportunities for the club. He's been doing a great job in those terms so far.

I'd far rather have him visibly out there doing his job than lurking behind the scenes. To me that would be worrying. Especially if you consider Dave Bassets comments about him to have any factual basis at all.

Like I say I think he's been a good overall public presence for the club, but he does need to start thinking before he opens his mouth in a lot of these situations otherwise all his good work can easily be undone.

No-one is saying he has to disappear completely.

Of course he's a charismatic guy and that's been a big factor in making supporters (and investors) warm to him. However, with some issues it's much better to allow the professionals to do their job.

The same kind of stuff happened under SDM. He also paid MH a small fortune yet thought he could continually ignore their advice. What's the point in employing such firms and staff if you don't utilise them properly.

One gets the impression we are paying Traynor a wage to write a book, and the more controversial Green can be the more money they will make.

Not very objective imo, article states it doesn't insinuate anything then goes on to insinuate everything. To also claim in the first paragraph that you distrusted the guy before he even opened his mouth, then try to claim you can write an objective article is a bit of a stretch.

Always thought CRO only dealt in facts.

One gets the impression we are paying Traynor a wage to write a book, and the more controversial Green can be the more money they will make.

Nah, I think Traynor is doing more than that but I'd certainly question whether we need him and Ramsay Smith. An expensive team.

Not very objective imo, article states it doesn't insinuate anything then goes on to insinuate everything. To also claim in the first paragraph that you distrusted the guy before he even opened his mouth, then try to claim you can write an objective article is a bit of a stretch.

Always thought CRO only dealt in facts.

I agree Zappa, you've talked a lot about your initial impression of Green and never seem to have wavered from it. That's bound to influence you a lot.