Show Racism the Red Card condemns Charles Green for racist language

Yeah, they shoot at him from all angles. Wonder why e.g. no-one ever mentioned those strange dealings Desmond did in Ireland ...

As for the remarks, if he speaks to these people directly like he does here, nicknames and whatnot, the reaction is way over the top. "Taken out of context" springs to mind. He was not at some sort of propaganda excercise or the like.

The double standards applied in this country are indeed mind-boggling ...

C'mon mate, frankly the 'reaction' has been surprisingly muted. I don't know about Germany but for anyone in the public eye in the UK to use the words 'Paki' and 'Darkie' in whatever context shows such a frightening lack of awareness as too stagger me. He sounds like he's escaped from a shit 70s sitcom, it's bewildering. The term 'Paki' is such a loaded term, carrying so much baggage I'm stunned anyone would say it even in jest far less admit it publicly. Green deserves all the derision and criticism he gets, his 'explanation' is a joke, he's an embarrassment.

This whole racist remark pantomime is a big fat red herring and the red herring ain't the only thing that smells fishy!

Classic distraction technique and it's probably been done to deliberately distract from the far more important issues.

This whole racist remark pantomime is a big fat red herring and the red herring ain't the only thing that smells fishy!

Classic distraction technique and it's probably been done to deliberately distract from the far more important issues.

without a shadow of doubt

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Unless Whyte has more recordings i'm not sure there's an awful lot left to say.

Seems Charles has 'Show Racism the Red Card' in his back pocket too :facepalm:

Nobody is saying that. What I'm actually saying is that Green & co knew fine well that the racist remarks would cause a storm and the remarks were made to deliberately cause the storm in order to distract from the other bad press and far more important issues that have been raised this week.

So, if I'm understanding this, according to 54, Charles Green is not a racist because he uses racist language and according to GA he's not a racist because he employs people who are non-White (Alabama plantation owners, anyone?).

Is it just me?

Am I missing something here? Like an Alice in Wonderland gene that will help me understand this by taking me back to 1973?

Here's a clue fellas, if you use terms like Paki' and 'darkie' and pine for the days when these were commonplace and you could use them about your favourite centre forward without going to jail - you're a racist. Green is a racist.

It really is that simple.

If you're happy with a liar and a racist representing our club, well that's your call. Me? I think he's an embarrassing joke who should gtf asap.

So, if I'm understanding this, according to 54, Charles Green is not a racist because he uses racist language and according to GA he's not a racist because he employs people who are non-White (Alabama plantation owners, anyone?).

Is it just me?

Am I missing something here? Like an Alice in Wonderland gene that will help me understand this by taking me back to 1973?

Here's a clue fellas, if you use terms like Paki' and 'darkie' and pine for the days when these were commonplace and you could use them about your favourite centre forward without going to jail - you're a racist. Green is a racist.

It really is that simple.

If you're happy with a liar and a racist representing our club, well that's your call. Me? I think he's an embarrassing joke who should gtf asap.

Context is everything, life is not as black and white as that (no pun intended).