I was a touch uncomfortable with this rather ridiculous "Captain America" stuff (despite him being the US of A's captain), but he and McCulloch would sure make a good shout for captain and vice-captain. Leaders on the par is what we desperately needed.

Money, well that might be a stumbling block. I for one would hope that this part of the story is not done via the press though.

I like Boca but can we really afford to pay him 16k a week in the third tier? I doubt it.

Don't think we'll be in the third tier..............just watch the house of cards collapse very soon.

BTW £16K pw still too much though

This makes me sad, paying such an old player so much money. I would prefer to pay 3 younger players with that money. They would even have a sell on value possibly.

he may be realistic in the fact that his age will probably prevent him getting anything in the region of £16k a week. So he has to either take a wage cut, or take his chances elsewhere.

By the sounds of it (and comments in the past) he loves playing for us, so wages might not be a massive issue.

IMO, he would be welcomed back. Firstly because he handled the situation last year correctly (transferred over then request to go out on loan), but also because we need a leader on the park, and especially in the middle of defense.

If he really wants to come back to Ibrox knowing our situation then he has a simple choice IMO,he knows we are not paying high wages. I would welcome him back but he would need to take a severe drop in wages to do so,the ball is in his court there!.

Would be a terrific boost to the defence. Easily a leader at the back.

He has already taken a cut for the team when we first entered administration so it might be time we rewarded his loyality back a wee bit. Id like to see something like if he isnt playing then his basic drops but if he is playing and playing well he could make his 16k up in performances.