what I think is if I was mm and one of the directors I needed to do what I thought was right was refusing. I might go to the press with a reminder about the legal aspect of being a director and their fiduciary duties in law.

Well if that's how Murray works he's no better than Green and he can leave at the same time.

Well just off the top of my head Jackson had us going back into administration in June/July last year.

do you have a link to that. doesn't matter if you don't have it handy as the share prospectus makes it fairly obvious we were damn close. I just want to see what he actually said in context.

Green needs to get his house in order , the media are having a field day regarding all the speculation thats happening at the moment.

And a lot of stuff written with no quotes recently in the papers as Jackson Daily rhebel, Green needs to address and clarify everything through the Official Website insted of talking to tim propaganda outlets.

Well if that's how Murray works he's no better than Green and he can leave at the same time.

were not talking about trying to get someone to do something they don't want to do. only to do what is legally required. if green is not doing anything wrong then no one is under any duty to remove him.

so needs must when the devil drives.

On Wednesday, police were raiding properties in an attempt to gather evidence which may prove illegality occurred when Whyte bought the club in May 2011. Those same officers may even be looking for links between Whyte and Green which could also destroy the current regime.

To suggest the police are looking for links between Whyte and CG is ludicrous and shows the article for what it is. Believing this article which has no quotes or even vague 'source' is also ludicrous.

why wouldn't police be looking at a guy who freely admits he tried to buy the club back for whyte.

whyte bought us illegally. ran us into the ground so he could get us back post admin debt free.

anyone involved in that scam should be worried.

were not talking about trying to get someone to do something they don't want to do. only to do what is legally required. if green is not doing anything wrong then no one is under any duty to remove him.

so needs must when the devil drives.

If your going to the media to put pressure on a person to do your bidding, I would say that's exactly what your doing. Is it not the exact same thing the SPL and their chums are up to with Ross County.

If Green has done anything wrong find the evidence and nail his arse that's Murray's job not spreading hearsay in the paper.

why wouldn't police be looking at a guy who freely admits he tried to buy the club back for whyte.

whyte bought us illegally. ran us into the ground so he could get us back post admin debt free.

That's sensationalist rubbish of the highest order. :D

Whyte needed to be dealt with for the administration sale of the club to go through. Why can you not accept this?