Sevco Scotland vs Sevco 5088

I hope they find out just who owns Rangers. That will be a step in the right direction.

I have loved the way Green handled the SFA and all but I do not want an addicted liar running us. He has lied too often for me and should resign imo.

I know it's always bothered some that some shareholders are listed via investment groups but do ou thick the likes of Walter would have joined up in the first place if they didn't know or thought it was untoward?

I highly doubt that'll be what this enquiry is about.

There's a strong possibility that Green had spoken to HMRC and knew there wasn't any chance of a CVA.

There is indeed, but he's stated literally hundreds of times that he and his backers and D&P thought a CVA was possible and that they tried to get it. Personally, I think that those were hundreds of lies though and that would be exactly what they were if you're correct that he knew there was no chance of a CVA (which is what I felt was the case at the time).