Sevco Scotland vs Sevco 5088

The "funny" thing is, if the CVA got accepted, Whyte would have bought us again, with a loan that we had to pay him back. All with him in the background, and Green telling us his shite doesn't smell. Why has he still got the keys to Ibrox? Baffling.

The "funny" thing is, if the CVA got accepted, Whyte would have bought us again, with a loan that we had to pay him back. All with him in the background, and Green telling us his shite doesn't smell. Why has he still got the keys to Ibrox? Baffling.

If Whyte was being shafted all along as Green says then probably not.

One of the many things i'm sure the investigation will look at.

It's all in black and white. The assets were to go to sevco5088 in the event of a successful CVA, and in Greens own words, Whyte was sevco. The investigation is a crock of shit. You really think they will come out and say Green is a crook, we've all been hoodwinked? Behave.

If the CVA was successful Whyte wouldn't have been shafted at all quite the opposite, it was the failure of the CVA and the undoubted connivance of D&P that permitted the shafting of Whyte.

It's all in black and white. The assets were to go to sevco5088 in the event of a successful CVA, and in Greens own words, Whyte was sevco. The investigation is a crock of shit. You really think they will come out and say Green is a crook, we've all been hoodwinked? Behave.

You don't trust the likes of Walter Smith on the board then?

If the CVA was successful Whyte wouldn't have been shafted at all quite the opposite, it was the failure of the CVA and the undoubted connivance of D&P that permitted the shafting of Whyte.

Words are words, and those documents we saw are being questioned.

My stance on all this shite now is to wait and see what the investigation brings up.

You don't trust the likes of Walter Smith on the board then?

It won't be Walter doing the investigating, will it? As far as I'm concerned, there is enough evidence in the public domain to throw green out on his arse tomorrow. My only hope is the investigation is swift, and Green is out the door by next week. I have my doubts that this is the case. An independent company investigation doesn't have the powers that say a police one has. So what exactly are they going to find out that's new? It's just buying them more time to fabricate more bullshit in my opinion.

It won't be Walter doing the investigating, will it? As far as I'm concerned, there is enough evidence in the public domain to throw green out on his arse tomorrow. My only hope is the investigation is swift, and Green is out the door by next week. I have my doubts that this is the case. An independent company investigation doesn't have the powers that say a police one has. So what exactly are they going to find out that's new? It's just buying them more time to fabricate more bullshit in my opinion.

So basically it's bad to have a fair, balanced investigation to try and obtain all facts for certain because it doesn't suit your own made up mind?

So basically it's bad to have a fair, balanced investigation to try and obtain all facts for certain because it doesn't suit your own made up mind?

I hope they find out just who owns Rangers. That will be a step in the right direction.

I have loved the way Green handled the SFA and all but I do not want an addicted liar running us. He has lied too often for me and should resign imo.