Sevco Scotland vs Sevco 5088

hes missed a rather important step then as i pointed out to him on ff

Yes, but unless I am mistaken here, that was pre-CVA and became irrelevant after the CVA failed? As can be seen from post-CVA and final statements from the admins. Sevco 5088 had nothing to do with Rangers after the CVA failed.

Yes, but unless I am mistaken here, that was pre-CVA and became irrelevant after the CVA failed? As can be seen from post-CVA and final statements from the admins. Sevco 5088 had nothing to do with Rangers after the CVA failed.

yes but its not something you can ignore or wipe from history.

what if we had got a cva?

Nothing but an exclusive and binding agreement to purchase the assets for £5.5m according to Duff & Phelps.

I think this is definitely going to see a few people appearing before a judge in the not so distant future. My fear is they are not going to get to the brains of the operation.

I used to share that particular opinion but now I have more faith in plod.

yes but its not something you can ignore or wipe from history.

what if we had got a cva?

Green would probably have told him that Whyte was not allowed to hold any position in the Scottish game due to SFA rules and that's that? Just as food for thought? In any case, "what if" is always interesting, but of no concern today. "What if" Green already knew that HMRC was not agreeing to the CVA when he dealt with Whyte? (Wasn't it Green who said that he'll get Rangers before it was actually certain?) "What if" he had his own informer at HMRC? ...

What I am intimating above is that people right now tend to look at it all from the worst possible angle. While it is sure not to be discounted, it should not become standard either.

Green would probably have told him that Whyte was not allowed to hold any position in the Scottish game due to SFA rules and that's that? Just as food for thought? In any case, "what if" is always interesting, but of no concern today. "What if" Green already knew that HMRC was not agreeing to the CVA when he dealt with Whyte? (Wasn't it Green who said that he'll get Rangers before it was actually certain?) "What if" he had his own informer at HMRC? ...

What I am intimating above is that people right now tend to look at it all from the worst possible angle. While it is sure not to be discounted, it should not become standard either.

and whyte would have said if i dont own sevco your not getting my shares. whyte was and is allowed to own us. he just cant run us.