Not for the chop but for the Chief Exec job. Somebody mentioned Gordon Smith and I wouldnâ??t mind him as Director of Football but Rangers need a bloke with a money/business background for the top job. He also needs touch of class to hide a ruthless streak and the sense to know when to keep quiet.

AJ would be the man if he were 20 years younger and lived this side of the Atlantic.

Did SDM not appoint a guy McIlroy with a proven record at pre-Vlad Hearts who lasted a few months before he walked/got pushed because he recognised a straw business when he saw it?

We could maybe get the Lloyds bhoys back. We did ok when they were running the show.

Iâ??d better say that last paragraph is written in jest or else some of the more smouldering readers cry Timmery. Always remember, Tims donâ??t do humour.

Any serious suggestions?

Gordon McKie. Ex-SRU chief exec. last I heard of was Chief Exec of Hong Kong FA. Rangers man who's not afraid of confrontation. Would take on the SFA/SPL & Liewell, Petrie, Thompson etc no problem. Was Brian Kennedy's choice had he been successful in his takeover bid last year.

We need a strong CEO not afraid to go there with our enemies. McKie would do just that. Martin Bain need not apply.

Gordon McKie. Ex-SRU chief exec. last I heard of was Chief Exec of Hong Kong FA. Rangers man who's not afraid of confrontation. Would take on the SFA/SPL & Liewell, Petrie, Thompson etc no problem. Was Brian Kennedy's choice had he been successful in his takeover bid last year.

We need a strong CEO not afraid to go there with our enemies. McKie would do just that. Martin Bain need not apply.

runs a tight ship and has great experience.

Some speculation on forums Paul Murray and co have colluded with Whyte to bring Green down.

i genuinely loled. would be ironic because he sure worked with the record and other press to bring down whyte.

i do love rm.

was it in collaboration with vb?

what i really love is the people determined to make pm the enemy for opposing lloyds, whyte and green.

hes only a white charger away from being a proper hero in reality.