Thank you Charles Green

not crying is a young mans game. you will start again when you get older.

Oh i'm not scared of crying, I just wouldn't here, Charles is a richer man for his time with Rangers and will probably do well without the stress of it all. I just feel the relationship has ended earlier than it should.

Oh i'm not scared of crying, I just wouldn't here, Charles is a richer man for his time with Rangers and will probably do well without the stress of it all. I just feel the relationship has ended earlier than it should.

i think its to early to judge that as yet. what i do know is we can get better as ceo. we could also do worse i suppose.

i think its to early to judge that as yet. what i do know is we can get better as ceo. we could also do worse i suppose.

We can do better for manager as well but he's still here, conveniently enough his failings have been distracted from yet again by all this.

Less than a years work and a two million plus pay-off. Nice work if you can get it. He also has the added bonus of most of his fairy stories not being proved wrong. Cant help thinking this was the original plan all along. Hope he doesn't forget to take Imran with him.

We can do better for manager as well but he's still here, conveniently enough his failings have been distracted from yet again by all this.

perhaps when we have staff and owners we can trust we wont need a manager whos only real attribute is he can be truted.

I honestly don't know what to make of all this, but I'm not going to thank him just yet.

I will say that further down the line once this has all played out I hope he'll be a welcome visitor at Ibrox, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.