TRS Exclusive: Ibrox Leak?

I would be perfectly willing to believe example 1. However, it is my contention that if there are legal reasons not to publish the source then they should not publish the story. If the board are aware of a situation developing then I think they should deal with it in-house then tell us, the fans, the result of the shit-storm later. I did not intend to dig in my heels when the discussion started but I do feel strongly that as a support we have had enough of being led up the garden path, so to speak, long enough. Every day it seems we awake to another crisis and this does not need to be so. Each one has been bebunked in turn, the BTC, the side letters, Whyte is a crook, Charlie tells porkies, etc. etc. Anyway, time to fire up the Barby. Will return later and answer any oustanding loose ends.

I can understand that some people are annoyed about how things are being handled, especially with the constant stream of negative Rangers press. It's very distasteful and unpleasant to see and there's a mindset amongst some fans that we shouldn't be washing our dirty laundry in public. In fact, JCS posted an excellent article on here about that yesterday - http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?55404-Washing-our-dirty-linen-in-public

Personally, I've got a different mindset about all of this mess at the club though. I'm willing to talk about it, write about it and keep asking questions about it, until we get to point where I'm satisfied that I trust the people who are running the club because I think they're doing so for the benefit of the club and not for the purpose of lining their own pockets. If a means to that end is a shit storm of dirty laundry and bad press amidst a PR war, then I'm fine about dealing with that as long as the final outcome is good for the club's short-term safety & future well-being.

My understanding and I don't expect it to be confirmed is that it was as simple as linking the account to his @rangers.co.uk address.

It's always the little things that catch you out.

Och that's what we all thought, and that would nail it, but is it really that simple? Did Ahmad not know this?

C'mon Forlan